Pic req: Studios

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mysterion

Babyface
Hello! I'm looking for pics of recording for the Achtung Baby and for the NLOTH(preferably Fez pics), and i would really appreciate if you guys post some:hug:!

Umm Do you want caps or just pictures dear cause maybe Comet has some scans, I only have screen captures.

Hello! Any thing will do it! my "sort-of-a-gf" left me yesterday and i'm starting with my life again like U2 did with the AB and NLOTH. So really anything will do it:). And if you know Comet more than me ( i 'm a new member) please tell him to post some pictures. TNX!

Fez, Morocco 2007
nolinepressshothuge.jpg

eno-fezwhiteboard.jpg

RS1.jpg

Olympic Studios, London 2008
RS2.jpg

Hanover Quay Studios, Dublin April 2008 - Personal photos
Irland-skolresaapril2008013.jpg

Irland-skolresaapril2008014.jpg

Irland-skolresaapril2008015.jpg

Irland-skolresaapril2008016.jpg

Irland-skolresaapril2008018.jpg

Breathe lyrics (Original Soweto Uprising/Mandela 90th Birthday Version)
breathe-vipp.jpg

Strange, I thought I had more actually.:ohmy:

Hello! Any thing will do it! my "sort-of-a-gf" left me yesterday and i'm starting with my life again like U2 did with the AB and NLOTH. So really anything will do it:). And if you know Comet more than me ( i 'm a new member) please tell him to post some pictures. TNX!

Yes I know Comet she is my friend on here sure I will tell her in PM, and Ill try to find video of recording Achtung Baby. And I'll make caps.

Great pics! Thank you all! I haven't seen some of them before! If you have some more, keep 'em coming:applaud::applaud::applaud:! Regarding Achtung Baby sessions, i also gladly accept any pictures of U2 in Berlin and Fez while recording AB.

Great pics! Thank you all! I haven't seen some of them before! If you have some more, keep 'em coming:applaud::applaud::applaud:! Regarding Achtung Baby sessions, i also gladly accept any pictures of U2 in Berlin and Fez while recording AB.

I have more of them recording AB I was going to post. I tend to skip around the forum a lot but eventually get back to things. I'll post some more later :)

I love seeing this kind of thing. :love: Just awesome.

I have to agree, studio pictures and video of work in the studio are good fun.

I know for some, it might be like watching paint dry, to watch studio footage but as a musician, I get a whole new insight into how a band works.

I wish that U2's remasters had the 20-30 documentaries, like have been included in all of the Depeche Mode remasters. They are much like the Classic Albums DVDs; showing footage from the sessions and present day interviews with all involved.

I'd love to see a documentary on all of the albums, Achtung Baby and Pop would be two that I'd love to see.

yea, i know it is a special sort of thing when you see a band in studio.. that moment when a song is born..:love:

Sadly, I don't think they will put out an "Classic Albums: Achtung Baby ", DVD. From all that I've read, Achtung Baby was a difficult birth, particularly the early days in Berlin. The songs had a difficult birth and relations in the band were a bit rough... until "One" came along and there was a sigh of relief.

Some much later pics... maybe Edge-0 can put a date to these 2...

u2dublinbandstudio.jpg

Abbey Road, if memory serves me correctly; From when they were working on "Windows In The Sky" and "...Saints"

larrystudio.jpg

Studio is Hanover Quay. Era... Judging by the electronic kit being used, it isn't from the NLOTH sessions. I am inclined to think it is ATYCLB era Larry.

u2dublinbandstudio.jpg

Abbey Road, if memory serves me correctly; From when they were working on "Windows In The Sky" and "...Saints"

Really?? Ahh cool. I have seen others from those recordings but they looked different than this one. I knew the others were Zooropa, but didn't know the exact studios :wink:
I'll be back with more.

Back
Top Bottom