Paul

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh, I know, me too. Worse, ever since the first volleyball game of the season, every time I go to run the video board at a sports event, I expect there to be bagels, because there was at that one single game. Guess where I'm about to go...women's basketball :sad:.

I need a bagel.

I do have some bagels in the freezer. Everything. Cinnamon raisin. Pumpernickle. I think the whole wheat and garlic are gone.

It's a shame there aren't more Paul McGuinness fans in here...after all if his name was zaccheus this forum would be called Zleba which isn't as cool as #Pleba....also how come there aren't any Paul McGuinness emoticons in here?

7225-m.jpg
:drool:

I think Paul was a fine looking man back in the day. Not a stunner, but perfectly ordinary-handsome. There's nothing wrong with his features, he's just been heavy for a long time.

Not to say anything against Paul, he was a great manager and I'm sure he'll always be close to the band, but Guy Oseary is a mighty fine looking man, he's young and fresh. So we might have at least a thread about him coming here in the future as soon as more pictures of him will surface. :)

Back
Top Bottom