Passengers: Photos from the Era

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2enopassengerslondon11-1994ACsm.jpg

This is a great shot. I like the way all of U2 are looking in one direction, and Brian Eno is looking/pointing in the opposite direction.

That is Eno in a nutshell... he's often thinking and doing things on a different level than most.

That'd be a cool poster... if the piccy wasn't cut between two pages.

That is Eno in a nutshell... he's often thinking and doing things on a different level than most.

That'd be a cool poster... if the piccy wasn't cut between two pages.

You know, I will never understand why they put photos in the spine of books, especially a book featuring photography of all things. I have some other large format photography books that do the same thing, they use up an entire 2 page spread to feature an amazing photo, with the spine going right thru the main objects face :doh:

You know, I will never understand why they put photos in the spine of books, especially a book featuring photography of all things. I have some other large format photography books that do the same thing, they use up an entire 2 page spread to feature an amazing photo, with the spine going right thru the main objects face :doh:

Exactly! No one consulted me on this! I still insist: All U2 photobooks MUST come with CD-Roms with ALL of the pictures for US.

:wave:

Awwwww... now that is a cool photo. Again, I know I might be the minority here... but I do love the Passengers album.

It's great to listen to at work. Cool atmosphere and sounds.

Funny things? The guy that sits next to me hears it and says: "What, no U2 today?"

I just laugh and say: "Well man can not live by U2 alone, right... well... he can but when he DOES listen to other things... Passengers might be what he listens to".

Then my co-worker just looks at me a bit confused and says again: "Just surprised you're not listening to U2". Or he'll ask me to "play the techno Pavarotti CD".

:lol::applaud::lol::applaud::lol:

I actually love Passengers too. There are a few songs there I don't care for, but mostly it's pretty great. :wave:

Back
Top Bottom