Pain machine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

waveofsorrow

Babyface
hi everyone I'm a new one here! I was just wondering about something I've read in a couple of places...

Some machine to help Larry with his pain? I've heard it being refered to as 'the machine that goes ping!'

Help, anyone? :happy:

When I read the thread title I thought "Pain Machine" is the title of a new U2 song. Cool song title. :lol:

I haven't heard anything about a machine for Larry, I only know that he had a physician to take care of his arms on the last tour.

I think I'd need such a machine, too, because my arms and most of all my wrists are overused and overstretched all the time. I've been suffering from pain in my right wrist for years now, it comes and goes, and right now it's hurting because of all the work I've done in recent weeks. And I'm not even a drummer.

Larry wore the strips on his arms, as someone mentioned before, I think they were warming his muscles.

Also, Bono was in treatment for his bad back on the last tour.

hm that might be it (the zapper thing i mean)

Poor larry, having to have all that strapping and so forth

Thanks everyone!

The tens machine wouldn't be for his arms , it would be for his lower back .

agree Pain Machine cool song title .

I found it!

Faith - Mojo, 01 Jul 05

I was reading that article and it mentions "a machine that goes 'ping.'" I wasn't even looking for it!

It's actually a pretty good article, especially the part where Edge talks about the "problems" he had onstage during "New Year's Day." :lol:

Back
Top Bottom