Ouch!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

thankyou

Refugee
The other day I was driving home from work and a great U2 song was being played (aren't they all great??) :cute: . Right after the song the DJ started talking about how buff Bono is now that he's been working out, after being told he had to loose weight for the upcoming tour, and called "too fat". Ouch. :angry:

Chubby Bono told to lose weight - New Zealand's source for entertainment news, gossip & music, movie & book reviews on Stuff.co.nz

Bono 'too fat' for new CD and tour

Has anyone else heard about this? All I found were these stories, whether they're true or not?? who knows...........

But in any case if there are any pictures of this new "buff Bono"..feel free to post.. :D

Old news, laughable. :lol:

However, I heard some fans in the EYKIW forum have already picked up on this. :shh:

Bono is in fine shape, he has lost a lot of weight. Calling him "fat" is a little gross, but that's tabloid media. I think they might have just stumbled about holiday pictures from two years ago.

Old news, laughable. :lol:

However, I heard some fans in the EYKIW forum have already picked up on this. :shh:

Bono is in fine shape, he has lost a lot of weight. Calling him "fat" is a little gross, but that's tabloid media. I think they might have just stumbled about holiday pictures from two years ago.

C'mon

Bono is like a beached whale these days.

Blubber Guts Bono they are calling him at U2 central.

One of the reason the Tour and Album were delayed is to get Bono in shape.

Unfortunately he would rather eat potato chips and smoke cigars.

One day he will "cark" it on stage.

BB be careful, this is not the album forum or EYKIW. People here are not as tolerant to the rude and often senseless remarks you tend to make. Stop it before you get into trouble, okay?

Parts of your posts are simply ridiculous, especially the part about the album delay.
I start to believe you're working for a tabloid newspaper.

I bet you have never seen a FAT person if you call Bono fat.

Bono looks fine and this topic should be closed, it's a stupid tabloid article and we can talk about Bono's looks in other topics here.

:shrug: it's just a joke, no need to be so completely arsey about it! When people only get here to seriously bitch at Bono, I agree with you.. this was just a joke..

oh, yeah, Bono is fat, old and...ugly? these days,

00198483isd.jpg

08_08_27_08_lb.jpg

BonoinMonaco5sep2008.jpg

but don't worry, if he can't go on tour because of this I'll take the painful task to acommodate him, so he can sing from my living room via satellite to the gigs, I really like fat, old, ugly men.... like Bono :drool:

C'mon

If your comments are meant to be funny, then you're failing misarbly. :huh: The very definition of a 'joke' is that other people, apart from yourself, are suppose to find what you're saying funny, and I don't see anyone else laughing here!?! :tsk:

If you don't stop trolling Pleba with your stupid remarks, someone wiil eventually get fed up enough to report your trolling arse to the mods! :shame:

:corn: :lock:

Oh, really now - this guy is new. And quite blatantly mucking about. Have you read any other of his posts on this forum? None of them are serious! He's just having a laugh.

And really, what sort of replies do you expect from such a thread?

Didn't come off as funny for me, but maybe I'm just missing the point because most of his posts in the other forums are pretty annoying and we had a little one-to-one thing going on with him calling me stupid names and such.

Anyway, it's fine to find Bono "fat" and "old", just a case of misconception, but to say the album was put off because Bono isn't in shape is just ridiculous. Maybe BB should learn to make use of certain smileys so we can note the difference between ironic and serious comments.

C'mon

Bottle Bono has not made any friends yet :sad:

Back
Top Bottom