ok...ok...i get it...now drop the eyeliner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

europop2005

Refugee
Alright it was fine for the first 2 acts, and the magazine shoot, but really...do you have to wear it out in public now? Everytime i see guyliner it just screams "emo"...it brings up thoughts of panic at the disco, fallout boy, and many of the tired acts that are just screaming for attention. Now please, get up off your knees and drop the eyeliner. :doh:

Agreed. At 18, it's cool. 28, it's hot, 38 is pushing it and at 48 it's just sad. As much as he might hate the fact, he's rapidly approaching 49...and 50. Time to act like it.

Do we really need another eyeliner discussion? Good lord, people! The ALBUM leaked!

Yes we do.

At least this is a topic EVERYONE can talk about, even those who don't want to listen to leaks or album streams.

Every goddamn thread on this forum seems to be invaded by album stuff, even the forums where it's not supposed to be about it. Give the people who havne't heard it a break.

Alright it was fine for the first 2 acts, and the magazine shoot, but really...do you have to wear it out in public now? Everytime i see guyliner it just screams "emo"...it brings up thoughts of panic at the disco, fallout boy, and many of the tired acts that are just screaming for attention. Now please, get up off your knees and drop the eyeliner. :doh:

Thing is that Bono DOES as Bono wants to DO! if he wants to wear eyeliner it is ALRIGHT with me!...though he might wear it for the tour, but who knows!!:shrug:

**GO BONO!!!!!:cheer:

At least this is a topic EVERYONE can talk about, even those who don't want to listen to leaks or album streams.

Every goddamn thread on this forum seems to be invaded by album stuff, even the forums where it's not supposed to be about it. Give the people who havne't heard it a break.

THANK YOU! couldn't agree more.

I'm just going to say I like the eyeliner, I think Bono can pull it off, and now I'll be on my way outta here...

Two separate threads is fine by me. :wink:

I really don't see why he feels the need to do this, attention? Trying to appear hip?

:rolleyes: Just ditch the glasses and teh eyeliner. Now THAT would be a nice change!

I'm OK with the liner, but all the eye shadow with it? Now it appears he spends more time on his makeup than I do!

Unless hes going to change his style, I really dont see what the point in wearing eyeliner is. Been watching too much Pirates of the Caribbean?

And now theres eyeshadow? Jeez. Hes going to be verging on drag queen by the end of the tour.

Haha, see what I did ... I made a pro-eyeliner thread!!! We have the pro- and the anti-eyeliner legue hear. Bono eyeliner deathmatch! :D

:hug:

Just because he can, doesn't mean he should. :shh:

bonobaldyyell.jpg

:wink:

:scream: :scream: :scream:

POST A WARNING BEFORE DOING THAT !!!!

:sad: I HATE that pic, I hate it I hate it I hate it!

Pop Bono is the best thing since leather clad ZooBono, but seriously, that bald head. :no:

Bollocks! He's Bono, dagnabbit. He can do what he wants. :D

:up: :hi5:

By the way, how many OTHER almost 50-year-olds would you drool over if you saw them with their shirts unbuttoned halfway down their chest? Or tugging aside their shirts to expose a nipple? Or gyrating their hips the way he does?

No complaints over that age-inappropriate behaviour.

Don't make it about age. It's personal preference, and there is nothing wrong with you NOT liking it.

As the famous song goes, "You can't please everyone so you've got to please yourself."

By the way, how many OTHER almost 50-year-olds would you drool over if you saw them with their shirts unbuttoned halfway down their chest? Or tugging aside their shirts to expose a nipple? Or gyrating their hips the way he does?

."

Other? Other? There is NO 50 year old I would drool over, nem port what. :| He's not exactly in my age group.

:hug: There there Jemma, it'll be allright! Some day those pics will be gone!

No complaints over that age-inappropriate behaviour.

Don't make it about age. It's personal preference, and there is nothing wrong with you NOT liking it.

As the famous song goes, "You can't please everyone so you've got to please yourself."

If you want my opinion on Bono's behavior (age-appropriate or not), I'm certainly willing to discuss it. However, I'd rather take that to email or PM so as not to disrupt the thread. Since this particular thread is about the eyeliner, that was what my comment focused on.

Back
Top Bottom