Oh where oh where has Bono gone???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dettersree

The Fly
I just realized I haven't seen nor heard much of Bono which is rather weird. Any one happen to know what happened to him? Maybe Larry put him in the naughty corner for staying in the US talking to the president or something past his curfue to be in the studio. I would also like pics of the sexy beast.... well the third sexy beast any way.(sorry Bono but Larry and edge are hotter:shifty:)

:sigh:

I can't believe people are starting to ask where Bono is when he's not in public for some weeks.

The man has a a. day job and b. private life

If he's around too much like he was a couple of weeks ago, many are complaining that he's in public too much and needs to get back into the studio.

If he isn't in the media every week many are complaining that he's hiding.

Man, U2 need to finish the album. Lock the man in if you need to. I love Bono and love to see him but there has to be a break in his ongoing public appearances. New album soon, please!

Well if you really want to know, all you need to do is regulary check Pleba's http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f195/2013-misc-new-u2-pics-214948-42.html and http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f195/pleba-misc-news-and-articles-8-a-214263-49.html threads! Latest Bono sighting was in Dalkey on Sunday (28th April) seen with Ivor Casey, and that Bono should still be in Dublin coz he and the rest of the band are due to meet with Steve Avril soon to discuss design ideas for the next album. Also Bono was at the Coachella festival with Ali on the 12th April not 18th.

HOPEFULLY, he's off working on the ALBUM. :lol::D:up::wave::applaud:

I just realized I haven't seen nor heard much of Bono which is rather weird. Any one happen to know what happened to him? Maybe Larry put him in the naughty corner for staying in the US talking to the president or something past his curfue to be in the studio. I would also like pics of the sexy beast.... well the third sexy beast any way.(sorry Bono but Larry and edge are hotter:shifty:)

I kinda figured he was working on the album. I was curious to see if he had realised any more info on it. Or if was doing something for RED or Edun. I understand that the man has a life outside of U² and can't be in the media each and every week. Even though some people don't besides I have found a link (I posted it before hand) saying he was in California for Edun and then more info that he is on his was to the recording studio was realised. Besides family comes first and it all ways does and Bono knows that and I completely agree with him. Ali Elijah John Memphis and Jordan are his family and they are moat important to him. I know it was a couple months ago but didn't Ali Break her leg? Those thing just don't heal over night. I sprained my knee and it was a level 3 sprain (which according to my Dr is worst then a break.) I was on crutches for three months and a couple moths later I still have to wear a brace for it (stupid ice.) It's kinda like how Larry says he stays out of the media for his family and how edge does the same. Adam only has been on the media because it was for a good cause. But it was a couple months ago. I know that was a mouthful but I wanted to make it clear that I had heard some rumors floating around and wanted to see if anyone knows if they were true. true It involved where he's at and recording. I also want to clarify that I'm not some stalker. I'm very interested with the projects bono works on and that's only because I'm a humanitarian. I help people. Red and Erin are very good for that because I've been involved with helping the fight against poverty since I was a kid and my aunt lives in Africa. She has since college. She helped with equality for girls and the fight against poverty. Anyway thanks for reading.

-Detters or Dee whichever you prefer

Besides I don't really pay much attention to gossip sites. I find the to be immature. I also don't read magazines for the same reason. I only found that because of Google and curiosity.

:sigh:

I can't believe people are starting to ask where Bono is when he's not in public for some weeks.

The man has a a. day job and b. private life

If he's around too much like he was a couple of weeks ago, many are complaining that he's in public too much and needs to get back into the studio.

If he isn't in the media every week many are complaining that he's hiding.

Man, U2 need to finish the album. Lock the man in if you need to. I love Bono and love to see him but there has to be a break in his ongoing public appearances. New album soon, please!

^^Excellent post.

Well if you really want to know, all you need to do is regulary check Pleba's http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f195/2013-misc-new-u2-pics-214948-42.html and http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f195/pleba-misc-news-and-articles-8-a-214263-49.html threads! Latest Bono sighting was in Dalkey on Sunday (28th April) seen with Ivor Casey, and that Bono should still be in Dublin coz he and the rest of the band are due to meet with Steve Avril soon to discuss design ideas for the next album. Also Bono was at the Coachella festival with Ali on the 12th April not 18th.

:up:
Subscribe to those 2 threads and you'll always know as much as anyone in the world knows. Except maybe Ali.

Thanks will do.:up: I also agree that bono should have his family time and personal time. Also hasn't this album been in the works since 2010. I'm running out of U² songs I'm already on the best of albums (which is a very bad thing.)

Thanks will do.:up: I also agree that bono should have his family time and personal time. Also hasn't this album been in the works since 2010. I'm running out of U² songs I'm already on the best of albums (which is a very bad thing.)

Have you gone to the bootlegs? Those are way more fun! It's like a whole new world. If you haven't go on over to u2start.com/shows/catalogue and have a ball.

I think this may have gave me a couple ideas for the caption thread. Also maybe a Bono ff.:hmm: I think my 2 time around was pretty good it's better than No Line On The Horizon. That's for sure and a couple ideas for the one I'm working on :hmm:now and that would be All that you can't leave behind. All that from looking at one website. This and u2.com are normally the only two I go to. I think I might have to do more research on good u2 fan sites.:shifty::sexywink:

Running out on U2 songs? Yeah, err, don't think that's even possible.

*opens itunes*

Yeah, 756 songs, 2,5 days worth of music. nearly 5 Gb.
That's excuding most of my bootlegs as I stupidly put them on an external HDD that I formatted, thankfully still on my ipod but I can't get them back on my new laptop. With bootlegs I wouldn't be surprised if I reached the 1500 songs. And I don't even have THAT many bootlegs.
So I'd say it's hardly possible to run out on them. :wink:

If you have a U2 day it is :shifty:. Except it was more like a weekend. Plus I'm missing pop and 2 other albums....

Have you gone to the bootlegs? Those are way more fun! It's like a whole new world. If you haven't go on over to u2start.com/shows/catalogue and have a ball.

Even better,start torrenting.Go to U2Torrents and have a go.

Back
Top Bottom