Official "Lovetown" 31-12-1989 sleeve

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

remon

Babyface
Back in time several magazines published an official sleeve to be used for everyone's cassette tape of the New Year's Eve 1989 Dublin Lovetown show. I believe it was published in Oor (NL) and Q-magazine (UK).

Could someone please supply me with a (quality) scan of that sleeve?

Thanks

I'm not sure if these are the one's you're looking for but this came with one of the U2Torrent downloads of the show....

front.jpg

back.jpg

....I know it's for a cd but thought it might be similar to the cassette tape one! :shrug:

Back in time several magazines published an official sleeve to be used for everyone's cassette tape of the New Year's Eve 1989 Dublin Lovetown show. I believe it was published in Oor (NL) and Q-magazine (UK).

Could someone please supply me with a (quality) scan of that sleeve?

Thanks

There was never anything 'official'. The most 'official' there would be would be the artwork that came with the iTunes Complete U2 for that show.

This is from the iTunes set:
http://www.u2wanderer.org/disco/view...dalb003-01.jpg

That said, I remember what you are talking about - as for the cassette sleeve. There was one published in "Q". I might still have it. As for 'quality', we're talking about a 19 year old magazine so... I am not sure the 'quality' but I will have a look when I get home and see if I still have it and what shape the picture is in.

Yep. This is the one! Thanks for the scan.
The people at u2wander er.org would love this scan for their archive.

Back
Top Bottom