NY Yankees Edge?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

paint_the_cat

Acrobat
As I life-long, die-hard New York Yankees fan, I've noticed that Edge quite frequently wears Yankees shirts, caps, etc. (like what he's wearing in the "Stuck In A Moment" vid). Since this is a combination of my two favorite things in the world, I would love to get some more pics of Edge in his Yankee wear. :hyper:

Also, does anyone know if Edge actually likes the Yankees &/or follows baseball or if he just likes the style?

Elevportrait47.jpg

:hmm: I think there's a pic of him in a SD Padres cap somewhere too :wink:

anyways, I got this but it's the wrong guy sorry :D

LarryNYcap.jpg

Hmmm... I can't seem to find any more, either in my PB or on my puter, but I know I've seen more! Haven't I?? Or am I just losing my mind?:huh:

:hmm: I think there's a pic of him in a SD Padres cap somewhere too :wink:

anyways, I got this but it's the wrong guy sorry :D

LarryNYcap.jpg

Apparently our Edge is a baseball fan! I found one of him in a Houston Astros cap too!

I think I might be able to force myself to look at Larry, just for a little bit! :sexywink:

So, in other words, Edge is one of those people that wears baseball paraphernalia as a fashion statement?

:grumpy:

I am guessing people probably send/give him the caps when they are on tour and he rotates them out! :)
Can you imagine all the stuff they get from famous fans like baseball team owners ect and sport celebs.

Weren't all the photos with that New York t-shirt around the 9/11 shows and ATYCLB tour? New York was featured prominently on the album thus showing his and the band's love of New York. :heart:

Red Sox all the way!!!! :rockon:

:shifty: :wink:

:shh: As a die-hard Yankees fan, I'm ashamed to admit this and I'll probably burn in baseball Hell for it, but the Red Sox are my back-up team after the Yankees!:reject: Terry Francona is a hell of a good manager, Dustin Pedroia is just amazing and I don't know anybody that doesn't love Big Papi! :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom