No Rehearsal Pics?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
really? I don't see a thread for new pics. Instead of being condescending why don't you post the link(s) as to where these pics are.

There's going to be a lot of newbies and even oldies coming back that only come around during tour times. Why don't you try to be a little more helpful. Pleba is going to get hectic over the next few months and there's going to be a lot of threads started by people who aren't sure if there's already a subject on about their topic.

Picasa Web Albums - U2Miracle.com - Imágenes del...

Picasa Web Albums - U2Miracle.com - 19 de Junio -...

Fotos de Bono con Joshua, Xavi Balart, Surrender, Box, Mafalda, etc ... etc ... etc ....

Here are the pics I've seen so far, from what I've read above they may have been posted in another thread, I don't know, so if the mods think this is redundant, I'll be happy with their decision to merge or close the thread.

Thats for posting all the links, I had a hard time finding them myself!

ooh there's some HUGE ones of Bono close up! :shifty: Don't know if I should post them tho since they are not mine...

marien just put almost all pictures,great work, so this is what I could find. I'm so nervous... :hyper: brbrbbr they're gonna play Ultraviolet!!! I LOVEEEEEE!!! :yippie::bow::happydance:

crazy2.gif

Ultraviolet?!?!?!?!?!?!

:hmm: ok these pics are credit to whoever took them and posted them at the above link. Thank you very muchly!

Sorry bout the size :shifty:

bonospainclosest.jpg

bonospainclose.jpg

bonospaincloser.jpg

OK So I know this thread is mostly about the pics but if they stick to the set list and close out with Ava Maria I will F**king die.

My Father sang that at my Mothers funeral, he has a great tenor like B.

I will just die.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for posting links!!!

And on a personal note, I've seen the supposed "setlists" from the rehearsals. I am so disappointed that there is no mention of Mysterious Ways. :reject:

Now that is a great song live...hopefully it will show up one of these days!

They cannot play everything, but I'm sure this isn't the final setlist, they will add and drop songs and change the order of songs when the tour is moving on. I'm much more concerned about Fez and Stand up comedy not showing up, I want more new songs.

Back
Top Bottom