No Line On the Horizon link

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hi2u

The Fly
Last edited by a moderator:
Thank You

I enjoyed listening to No Line on the Horizon.

It was nice of you to post it. Thanks.

:hyper:

You're not allowed to post links as this is an official release! You can spread it trough email or pms however.

I think it's a great song tho, great atmosphere!

You're not allowed to post links as this is an official release! You can spread it trough email or pms however.

I think it's a great song tho, great atmosphere!

I've never pmed or emailed anyone here before, not sure I know how but if anyone wants it feel free to let me know.

I think it's the easiest if people would go to the big request thread in WTAHAN, to keep it in one thread. Otherwise it'd be a bit chaotic.
You have limited pms if you're a normal member I think, so I'm not sure how that would work. The email thing is usually not on here, but more like, people post their emails in a thread and others email the song from their emailaccount.

We could discuss it here tho, because the discussion thread there is huge and it would be nice to see how the opinions differ from here.

I think it's the easiest if people would go to the big request thread in WTAHAN, to keep it in one thread.

I can't get the link to work, do you have to be a premium member for that? What is WTAHAN? All I ever look at on this site is PLEBA.

I don't think they are. They're copyrighted by Wal-mart as far as I know.

Ok, thx. I'd remove the link but I don't see an edit or delete option. Guess its best I just not post any links.

You can't delete or edit your post after an hour. You'd have to contact a mod/admin for that.

You can post links, but no links to downloadable files. Bootlegs however are fine, since they're not official material.

Back
Top Bottom