NLOTH edition of U2.com 'coming soon'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just renewed my membership (slightly frantic about that with the presales coming up)
and this came up on the checkout

U2.Com4 Membership CD 'U2: Medium, Rare and Remastered' (U2CFCD09) :drool:

one more :drool:

"And with the band set to hit the road again, Willie Williams has started keeping a diary for us - latest entries here"

again :drool:

if you type it in, make sure to put "www." in front of it, or it doesn't work.

:drool: Yup. I could barely resist while I first saw it, then I sold my old Nintendo DS so I spent that money on it!

Ohh, we'll be in for a change then! Would be nice to have a regularly updated website, perhaps with little insider bits or so.

Well , I'm not going to be able to go to any shows on this tour , so I figured I'd splurge on a lithograph .

I just ordered and was able to use the coupon .

The subscription package is NOT worth the money.
The whole first disc was on itunes, the 2nd has been released with the boxsets. And they've been online for years. :rolleyes:

I cant post on the forums at u2.com. Is anyone else having the same problems? I'll leave it a few days before lodging an official help request in case they are having first day bugs.

Go to EYKIW, there's a huge U2.com thread there and there are even some U2.com people there offering help! :) I'm sure they can help you.

I haven't had any problems with the new site other than my webmail not working

I cant post on the forums at u2.com. Is anyone else having the same problems? I'll leave it a few days before lodging an official help request in case they are having first day bugs.

I'm having the same problem! :| At first I didn't receive my confirmation e-mail after upgrading my free membership to a paid one, then I realised that my e-mail address on my profile was wrong and after correcting it, I finally received the confirmation e-mail from U2.com but after clicking on the link to verify my account, I haven't been able to get back on the paid subcribers forum or even post anything on the free members forum!! :angry: Anyone got any helpful suggestion what I should do now? :shrug: Apart from giving them a day or three to sort themselves out!! :tsk:

^ seems like they are aware of all the bugs that need ironing out . . . I'm keeping my fingers crossed that all will be sorted by Monday . . . I can get in to the paid members site but I can't seem to get rid of the 'you have not verified your email' screen . . . i click on the link to get a new email link sent to my email addy, click on the link that is sent but still get taken back to the verify screen :crazy: . . . still if I click continue I can still find my way around to all the bells and whistles :shrug: . . . not able to find the 'resubscribe link' yet though so yeah, if its still wonky on Monday they will be hearing from me :yes:

I'm having the same problem! :| At first I didn't receive my confirmation e-mail after upgrading my free membership to a paid one, then I realised that my e-mail address on my profile was wrong and after correcting it, I finally received the confirmation e-mail from U2.com but after clicking on the link to verify my account, I haven't been able to get back on the paid subcribers forum or even post anything on the free members forum!! :angry: Anyone got any helpful suggestion what I should do now? :shrug: Apart from giving them a day or three to sort themselves out!! :tsk:

Good to know Im not the only one! Ive since heard of a few more people with the same problems.

Ive tried Mozilla and IE. Ive turned off Nortons. I have validated my email address, and fixed the missing data in my profile. I read the terms just in case there was a "please tick to agree with the terms" type option, there isnt.

Ah well. Hopefully it gets fixed soon. Its kinda bad timing for the site to crash just before the new album comes out.

Back
Top Bottom