Next Martini advert

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Warm breeze

The Fly
http://media.u2.com/flash/highlights/nicedrive.swf

Has anyone seen this video?! It's so Adam... ha ha ha could be the next martini advert.Apart that he is in France,it seems he's going to Bono's house with the rest of the band or maybe is what I want to think... :D There are a lot of cars in the parking...

Special attention to the lock of stiff hair and to the smile when he sees the police :applaud:

Is he listening The Last Shadow Puppets...???

This is a great video and I absolutely LOVE the song that's playing.

Over in the album forum people are already analyzing this clip and trying to find out hidden messages about the new U2 album. :D

Yeah, defenately Bono's house. A drive from wherever it is that Adam stays when he's in France, to Eze bord de mer. Funny to see the same roads that I drove on. I even recognise the driveway to the house, which goes under the railway.

Cool movie. No hidden messages if you ask me. They should have played one of the beach clips instead ;)

Yeah, defenately Bono's house. A drive from wherever it is that Adam stays when he's in France, to Eze bord de mer. Funny to see the same roads that I drove on. I even recognise the driveway to the house, which goes under the railway.

yeah that's what I'm thinking too...like I know every street, the police at the sidestrip, the tourist buses, small roads and dangerous turns...all seen a hundred times!
thanks for this!:lol::lol::lol:

What a cool video and is Adam looking fine or what?! :love: Oh and I love the song, it's now stuck in my head...

Adam is looking:drool::drool:! Oh and I think I have to watch it again and listen to the song. I can't remember anything...:reject:

:applaud:I finally saw it....I loved it. Adam looks awesome!:love: I agree with Layza, with his hair long on top, he totally had the George Clooney thing going on. I like the views of the road. I love the look of European roads...

Very cool,

You're welcome,BonoFox1 :D
Oh i'm going to download all these videos right now and add it all to my video collection of U2 from the net... great! Thank you Iloveedge!

Finally got to see the video and I have to say the man is BEYOND GORGEOUS!:drool: I also loved that song. Can someone please tell me who they are.

Thank you Iloveedge! I was doubting if they were the last shadow puppets,the worst thing of it is that I have the disc...:doh:

This man is absolutely stunning!!!!!:shocked: I can´t stop playing the vids...:drool:

BTW and pardon my ignorance...the song???

PS:reminds of a Bond movie!!!!

Oh i'm going to download all these videos right now and add it all to my video collection of U2 from the net... great! Thank you Iloveedge!

Are you able to downlaod them as a file? And you know, like save them? :ohmy:

If yes, its it posible to send them to me? :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom