Need Your Guys Help!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

one4u2

ONE love, blood, life
I just reconnected with an old high school friend of mine who proceeds to tell me that on the Zoo TV tour in 1992 in Atlanta Bono pulled her up on stage, gave her a bottle of champagne and had her video him and the Edge. She has no evidence of this at all lol! Does anybody on the off chance have photos or know exactly where I should look? I'd love to surprise the hell out of her :D

There were two shows in Atlanta in 1992, from different legs - so there was a pretty big space between the two, about six months or something. If she recalls which concert she was at, that would help significantly.

OT, Abelives: http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/9109/bandtokyo83azr3.jpg

I checked and there is no documented video from either Atlanta ZooTV tour. That doesn't mean there isn't any, just none according to the list.

OT: THANK YOU, Sad Punk! I'd never seen that before. LOL@Edge. :lol:

OT, but do you have the original photo from your avatar?

No, I want it too! I was even thinking of making a thread about looking for it. I found it on the avatar list on the site, somebody must have it, if you do, please post it!

What is the era/story behind it? First I thought it was Boy era in NYC, young punks in the city, but now I think it might be UF era? If anybody knows please tell us.

There were two shows in Atlanta in 1992, from different legs - so there was a pretty big space between the two, about six months or something. If she recalls which concert she was at, that would help significantly.

why what are the other options? There has to be atleast a picture floating around somewhere :hmm: and to narrow it down it was during Trying to throw your arms around the world..

Back
Top Bottom