Need to settle dispute with girlfriend, please help!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Again, I'm not sure why she's trying to destroy our relationship.

I really hope that you're joking saying that.

You have someone to live with, someone who certainly cares about you, and you're thinking about dumping her just because she criticized Bono ?

I don't think you really love her to say these stupid things.

If the vision of being in a couple for you is thinking the same thing about everything, I think you will have difficulties to find someone to marry...

Btw, if you look closer to the pictures, actually that is true that the right eye of Bono is not as opened as the left one. Someone told that Bono have problems with the right one, maybe that is the consequence.

To complete your knowledge of the human body, our faces are not completely symetric, so if Bono have an asymetric face, it's only a way to prove that he is human and not God ;)

There are far more worse things to break-up a relationship , but seriously not over if Bono is cross-eyed! LOL :doh:
He is not, and he is not gay either. He is happily married and with children, so is The Edge. Larry is very happy with his girl and Adam is also very happy with all his girls (I lost count how many :lol: )
Now if you had an arguement about the correct color of eyes David Bowie has, then
it might b understanble... he has two diferent colors! LOL

lol while i admire your loyalty to Bono, and understand how annoying it can be when someone slags off something/someone you really like.. to be fair, she's only slagging off his eyes lol. my gf can't stand Bono to be honest, she hates the way he preaches on, and reckons a gig should just be a gig, not a lecture. basically what most non u2 fans - (and a few u2 fans) think lol. i disagree, but it's all good. we've had a few rows about it, but now we just agree to disagree. don't worry too much about it mate. or just start telling her one of her fave celebs is cross eyed? lol

Thanks so much for your help ladies. I shared the photos with my gf, who was proven wrong about the absurd cross-eyed claim. Because she is a pain in my ass, she is now claiming one eyelid is lower than the other or something. Again, I'm not sure why she's trying to destroy our relationship.

Thanks again!

I think the question isn't so much what but why? Why does your girlfriend pick you about this?! Does she know how much this upsets you? And if she does, then you have to ask why is she deliberately saying things that she knows are upsetting to you? :shrug:

There are far more worse things to break-up a relationship , but seriously not over if Bono is cross-eyed! LOL :doh:
He is not, and he is not gay either. He is happily married and with children, so is The Edge. Larry is very happy with his girl and Adam is also very happy with all his girls (I lost count how many :lol: )
Now if you had an arguement about the correct color of eyes David Bowie has, then
it might b understanble... he has two diferent colors! LOL

Both eyes are the same colour, they just look different because one pupil is permanently dilated due to a schoolyard incident.

bono has an allergy to pigments in things like red wine, he is indulgent and so wears his glasses to cover up the allergy, it has a special name and basically it turns his eye red...it was in an interview somewhere i found it interesting :p he said he didn't want to freak people out haha

Correct. It's obvious in many pictures, even when he's wearing his shades, that his right eye is red and swollen. It's not only allergies, but overall sensitivity to light and many things.

The cross-eyed theory isn't as bad as the "smokes pot" or "has herpes" theories about Bono's wearing of sunglasses, which are two that I've heard.

:doh: :lol:

:| I have a husband who was born cross-eyed. Had one eye operation.

I have a son who was born cross-eyed. Had two eye operations.

I know a lot about crossed-eyed.

Bono is not in that category. :up:

Back
Top Bottom