need help What year was it???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zoobaby9

War Child
I need help with this photo. Please tell me in which year was it taken. It´s my favourite picture of Bono but I have no idea which era is it :sad:
446ba83d.jpg

pre-elevation is when he started wearing these green military hats. think of the net-aid concert era, or the irish peace agreement concert era.

The photo looks about 1999 to me. Maybe Net Aid, like marik said around New Day.

here is a bigger one. :)

bonogreenhatblueeyes1.jpg

and its 2 gorgeous brothers. :sexywink:

bonogreenhatblueeyes2.jpg

bonogreenhatblueeyes3.jpg

:hmm: Those bigger versions show me that he's wearing one gold and one silver earring. Then it isn't from 2002 indeed, as he was wearing two silver ones there.

I don't think it's Pop tour at all. His hair is far too long and he doesn't look like his Popmart self at all. It's hard to explain, but PopBono looked much different. It's definitely from ATYCLB era, which spans from sometime around the Sweetest thing video in '99 till 2002. :hmm: Perhaps it's that Net Aid thing after all.

Thank you for your tips, guys :wave: I thought it was Pop or Elevation era, but now as I see that pic with the side view I think it can be between these two eras. Look at his hair length :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom