Naughty naughty Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the man but he has been incredibly stupid, even though I'm certain its just Bono in flirt mode. It's inappropriate with girls of daughters age let alone anyone else.
Eve and Jordan must be cringing..........

If my dad was pictured with girls in bikini's i'd be embarrsed regardless of what went on :lol:

You also have a vendetta against Ali, making personal comments on her appearance. I seem to remember you used to post zoomed in pics of her and I now I know this was done maliciously. I wouldn't go there as she is adored on this site

OH MY GOD BONO...WTF IS THIS ALL ABOUT?!?!?!

Those girls are like my age

*shutter*

*shutter*

fullshutter.jpg
?

You also have a vendetta against Ali, making personal comments on her appearance.
I seem to remember you used to post zoomed in pics of her and I now I know this was done maliciously.
I wouldn't go there as she is adored on this site

:coocoo: "Vendetta" against Ali? Wow. You really think that?

Maybe you need to read my posts again and see what I wrote as opposed to getting crazy defensive over it.

As far as the "zoomed in shots" - I posted some GORGEOUS close up shots of her. Someone asked for big pics and I delivered.
I think I made the comment on said photos that it was nice to see a woman who didn't look airbrushed and "perfect", but beautifully natural.
Again, it cracks me up that you thought I did it maliciously. Why would I do that? - it makes no sense.
I dig her, Bono, the band, etc.

I just don't hold them up to being perfect, that's all.

It seems as though if you say anything that doesn't make them appear perfect or infer that Ali isn't the most
beautiful woman in the world, a few of you really get a bit wacky. I never once said she was unattractive.
I said the last time I saw her she looked tired, etc. BIG DEAL. We all have those days...

Some of you scare me.

Perhaps I over-reacted with 'vendetta' but it seemed to me you used those pics to say 'see look she's not perfect'. They were huge pics and no-one would look their best with their face magnified 10 times!

And saying she looked 'terribly tired and aged' just seems very catty to me.

Perhaps I over-reacted with 'vendetta' but it seemed to me you used those pics to say 'see look she's not perfect'. They were huge pics and no-one would look their best with their face magnified 10 times!

And saying she looked 'terribly tired and aged' just seems very catty to me.

Why are you so defensive about her? Someone asked for HIGH RESOLUTION PHOTOS of Ali.
I was able to procure some, and I posted them. Most people thanked me.

Saying someone looks tired is not catty. You make it sound as if I said,
"Ugggh! Ali is a monstrosity, she looked like $#!^" I never said, nor did
I ever imply that. Had I said that, I would have deserved to have been
called out.

But saying someone looked tired in comparison to how she usually looks? Come on.

Ok we'll leave it at that, I admit I over-reacted. It's my time of the month!

Maybe I am defensive because I admire her so much.

Ah, PMS, ok :wave: I can relate!

Anyway, I admire her too! That's the point.

I'd like her less if she went and had a face lift, and piled on gobs of make up.

Here is one of the photos I posted (HI RES) - she looks natural, beautiful.
I think she's only wearing lipstick! How many women would pose for a portrait
with no make up? Not me!!

ImageShack - Hosting :: ali1fi5.jpg

The weird part of the article:

"Miss Feick told The Mail on Sunday she had known Bono for a few years but insisted their relationship
had never crossed the line beyond friendship."

Why would an almost 50 year old man be "friends" with someone who "a few years" ago was 16 or so?
Maybe one of his daughter's friends? I would laugh if that was the case. Otherwise it makes no sense:huh:

See, I agree with you!

I love the man but he has been incredibly stupid, even though I'm certain its just Bono in flirt mode. It's inappropriate with girls of daughters age let alone anyone else.
Eve and Jordan must be cringing..........

EXACTLY. Well said.

This thread is a riot! :lol: I bet Bono, being the p taker he is, was only trying to mimic Ronnie Wood with a couple of his daughters mates and everyone falls for it.

BAD BONO :evil:

What does dissecting Ali's face and her state of being have to do with Bono's characteristic rock star harmless flirting?
The two are not mutually exclusive. In fact, I think you are insinuating that he is seeking the company of "younger hotter"chicks because his wife is aging. Aren't we all? That's repulsive and disgusting and disrepectful of 2 imperfect wonderful human beings that have been incredibly self-less in their endeavors. Why disect their imperfections? If anything ( and I am sure most of us agree here) it makes them more human.
We :heart:Bono and Ali. So excuse the reflex to defend.

This thread is a riot! :lol: I bet Bono, being the p taker he is, was only trying to mimic Ronnie Wood with a couple of his daughters mates and everyone falls for it.

BAD BONO :evil:

I know, but...if my friends acted like that with my Dad...

WELL THATS JUST CREEPY, and I have never though of Bono as creepy...

B.Vox ur confusing me :huh:

If you have something to say, why not just come out and say it? I don't understand the veiled comments.

The veiled comments are all about Atomic Lemon getting us to think that she is friends with the band, and that she knows stuff we don't.

Don't rise to it. It's a bit sad really.

I know, but...if my friends acted like that with my Dad...

WELL THATS JUST CREEPY, and I have never though of Bono as creepy...

B.Vox ur confusing me :huh:

Is your dad a celebrity? I think there is a different lifestyle there.

I think it is funny that all the teen-aged and twenty-something girls on here (who are all young enough to be Bono's daughters) are perving over him all over this forum and then getting grossed out because he is photographed with two 19-year old models in bikinis.

I think it is funny that all the teen-aged and twenty-something girls on here (who are all young enough to be Bono's daughters) are perving over him all over this forum and then getting grossed out because he is photographed with two 19-year old models in bikinis.

:applaud::applaud:

Bono is such a tart...:lol: He's not doing anything he hasn't done before. I dare say Ali and his daughters are yawning in reaction. Let him be...He's just a flirt.

I agree, like I said in the other thread where the link to this article was posted, I wouldn't at all be surprised if Ali and their daughters, were somewhere in the back and/or just out of shot. :shrug:

I think some people are really over-reacting over a couple of silly pictures! :huh:

Bono is such a tart...:lol: He's not doing anything he hasn't done before. I dare say Ali and his daughters are yawning in reaction. Let him be...He's just a flirt.

Exactly. Is it classy? Not really, but who worries about being classy when they are partying on summer holiday? Besides, we get pics of Bono with fangirls in bikinis every single summer. What's he supposed to do, tell hot fangirls to bugger off because they are just too hot to get photographed with? Only 40-somethings can hang out with Bono?

Myself, I am married to someone who is very flirtatious even when he doesn't realize it. It's no big deal really and not really the business of anyone who doesn't know us or hang out with us.

I'm sure it was for charity. He,probably, just wants to adopt one of the poor girls.Or even both!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom