Nasa teleconference with Bono, Edge and kids

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
John has the dark hair, Eli is the blonde.

It's the other way round. Elijah is the older of the two. He looks a lot like Ali, dark hair and dark eyes. John is the youngest, he has blue eyes, like his two sisters. They are all so beautiful, such a nice family.

36106102-2a04de3259458f257ccbbdf-1.jpg

cool Edge!

It's the other way round. Elijah is the older of the two. He looks a lot like Ali, dark hair and dark eyes. John is the youngest, he has blue eyes, like his two sisters. They are all so beautiful, such a nice family.

Exactly what I was about to say, and apart from the blond hair, John definitely takes after his father! :cute: And both boys are visibly excited babout the whole thing!! :hyper: :hyper:

Like I mentioned in the Misc thread, The HEwson boys are absolutley adorable! what cute voices too. and even though John seems to have Bono's personality Eli looked so much like his dad as a baby when Bono was a baby! I just think that Eli has such an angelic face!
Who knows they are still very young and their features will keep changing we will just have to wait and see :)

Dude, someone needs to crop Paul out of this and make it just an Edge shot. He looks way too cool up there! :D:applaud:

Haha agreed!

Edge looks right at home in the cockpit- I figure the shuttle can't be more complicated than Edge's whole guitar/effects rig!

Back
Top Bottom