Morleigh pics please!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Image13.jpg

Image12.jpg

Image11.jpg

Anyone have the one of her from Popmart, when she was pregnant with Sian... and she reprised her bellydancing role. I think it was at the Tel Aviv show? But I might be remembering that incorrectly.

I don't have pics but it was for Edge's birthday show and I'm pretty sure it was not in Israel. I think that show happened a few months later.

David Howell Evans, better known as U2?s "The Edge", was spotted out and about in Manhattan with his family on Saturday afternoon (February 20).

David, 48, and his wife, dancer/choreographer Morleigh Steinberg, began dating in 1993 after she was employed by his band. They were married in 2002 and are parents to daughter Sian, 12, and son Levi, 10.

FP_4562910_Evans_David_CWNY_022010_0.jpg

FP_4562912_Evans_David_CWNY_022010.jpg

FP_4562911_Evans_David_CWNY_022010.jpg

Not judging nor trying ot be mean but is it a good idea to post pics of their kids?

Just seems a bit invasive. :reject::reject::reject:

I used to think that too, when the kids were really little. But now there's been so many pics of Bono and Edge's kids posted that I don't think it's a big deal anymore. Plus, both Bono and Edge have adult children, some of them work in the public eye (Eve was in a movie, Hollie has done some modeling). So while it's certainly annoying for them to have their pics taken by their father's fans, I don't think it's any different than taking a pic of their wives. Both wives have their own threads here. I can see how some would want a thread about Ali since she is involved with some of the organizations Bono is involved in. Some of the older girls used to have myspace and other social networks pages open for public view with their real names and pics of them with their family. One Evans girl had a lot of personal pics up that I don't think her dad would be too happy about sharing. So, that said....I agree with you but I feel like it's too late to do anything about it.

I used to think that too, when the kids were really little. But now there's been so many pics of Bono and Edge's kids posted that I don't think it's a big deal anymore. Plus, both Bono and Edge have adult children, some of them work in the public eye (Eve was in a movie, Hollie has done some modeling). So while it's certainly annoying for them to have their pics taken by their father's fans, I don't think it's any different than taking a pic of their wives. Both wives have their own threads here. I can see how some would want a thread about Ali since she is involved with some of the organizations Bono is involved in. Some of the older girls used to have myspace and other social networks pages open for public view with their real names and pics of them with their family. One Evans girl had a lot of personal pics up that I don't think her dad would be too happy about sharing. So, that said....I agree with you but I feel like it's too late to do anything about it.

One thing we might consider as respectful fans is that there is a difference between a public event and a private event.

There is a difference between pictures being taken in a public setting where the band and family know pictures will be taken (a movie premiere, Eve being in a movie or Hollie modelling) and a private event like The Edge and his family walking down the street.

If you look at the expression on Edge's face in the 2nd picture he does not look pleased at the photog taking the pictures.

The band have been very good about making themselves available to fans. Maybe we should continue to respect certain barriers of privacy? Just a thought. I am not calling anyone out. I am saying it is worth considering.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom