MORE 2013 Misc New U2 Pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My bet is that this is a pre-tour look, not going to stick around long.

this is what i've thought of it all along. he's just trying to see what he can get away with. i wonder whether bono's hair has a twitter account yet...

and i would be 100% in favour of reintroducing the eyeliner.

anyway, i reckon he'll buzz that pate again come tour-time.

LoveBallhostedbyNataliaVodianovaNakedHeartFoundationOperaGarnier7-27-2013Monaco1.jpg~original

LoveBallhostedbyNataliaVodianovaNakedHeartFoundationOperaGarnier7-27-2013Monaco2.jpg~original

LoveBallhostedbyNataliaVodianovaNakedHeartFoundationOperaGarnier7-27-2013Monaco3.jpg~original

Good to see Bono sweating with all these layers of clothes. We have record temperatures right now in Europe, it's almost unbearable :no:

Good to see Bono sweating with all these layers of clothes. We have record temperatures right now in Europe, it's almost unbearable :no:

Yeah, even up here in the far north we've been having temps between 24 - 28 C at the moment! And earlier, in June was even hotter, just when the rest of Europe was suffering from floods!!

But I must say, I really like Bono's Leopard print scarf, very stylish! :drool:

Yes! Look how he's racing, Ali can't keep up. :lol:

I love these pictures. Bono and Ali have been riding bikes before. I don't know what's so weird about it, why shouldn't he?

Still a funny and somehow lovely sight.

Yes! Look how he's racing, Ali can't keep up. :lol:

I love these pictures. Bono and Ali have been riding bikes before. I don't know what's so weird about it, why shouldn't he?

Still a funny and somehow lovely sight.

I guess it is weird because its so normal. Like seeing him man a grill with an apron or clean a cat box.

Good to see Bono wearing a helmet, even though the helmet makes everyone look stupid, but it's important. Security issues, kids :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom