Mooday request

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

paint_the_cat

Acrobat
Since this is Moobday anyway, I thought I would throw out a special request for my personal obsession - Baby Larry! :drool::drool:

Also, this is just a request thread and not intended to replace the normal Moobday thread unless you all want it to. Don't want to step on anyone's toes! :reject:

My all time favorite Baby Larry pic (although I feel like a pedophile every time I look at it! :reject: )
ma_128521.jpg

:wave: Hey, PTC, anyone can start Moob Day around here, the more the merrier!! :D

I must admit, however, that Baby Larry is my least favorite era by far... my crazy Larry crush evolved around adult Larry, and he looks so very, very young in those "baby" pictures that it always kind of creeps my out! :ohmy:

But that's just me, I'm more than happy to indulge your little bit of fun! :wink: I have a fair number of Baby Band and Larry pics, I think!

Babylarrydrooms_wild.jpg

babylarrycropped.jpg

Really baby! :sexywink:

Oh, yeah... your thread title made me really laugh!! Some time we'll have to definitely have a "Mood" day theme, too! :lol: Plenty of those pictures out there!! :kiss:

BabyfcConcertsmile.jpg

justaladcorkjumper.jpg

da9d6963.jpg

larrybabybwsmile.jpg

I love what a little tease he was! I know by his own account Larry was as pure & innocent as the driven snow, but that didn't stop him from cultivating that sex god image!

:scratch::panic:
A couple of my favorite Baby Larry pics I don't seem to have anymore. I think there were two, maybe more, of Larry before he got his hair cut wearing a coca-cola sweatshirt. I would really appreciate it if someone could post them/it for me! :hyper:

when Larry was Baby Larry, I liked Bono more...LOL! I do second the Mood Day theme! I can't add any pics cause they were all posted that I had. We are always happy to indulge in someones quick fix here:)

Back
Top Bottom