Moobday..........which Larry do you want under your tree?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
or this one if MG will share
ltlarryredsuspenders5-1.jpg

I will... 'Tis the season after all :wink:

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy chrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssssstmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssssssssssssss to allllllllllllllllllllllllll of youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To the Larry girls,
Tomorrow Saturday Ill be on a plane to Europe. Im going with two friends...so u wont be seeing me for a while....and because of that I want to wish u all a Happy New year!! I hope u have a great time:hug:....full of fun and happines!! and remember...if u drink too much....ginger Te its great for hangovers!!!:wink::wink:
hangover.jpg

new_year_animated.gif

Happy-New-Years-Eve-animated.gif

loves,

Laney

To the Larry girls,
Tomorrow Saturday Ill be on a plane to Europe. Im going with two friends...so u wont be seeing me for a while....and because of that I want to wish u all a Happy New year!! I hope u have a great time:hug:....full of fun and happines!! and remember...if u drink too much....ginger Te its great for hangovers!!!:wink::wink:
hangover.jpg

new_year_animated.gif

Happy-New-Years-Eve-animated.gif

loves,

Laney

:wave: Have a great time Laney :hug:

Where abouts are you going?

i heard that it was taken at the studios, but when...:hmm:

Well, now, let's look at it logically. Ink dots and scan lines mean it was printed, most likely with the obviousness of the ink spots in a magazine or newspaper, then scanned in. So there's no digital copy of it other than this one, meaning it might predate digital photography. Then, let's look at Larry himself. In profile like that, it's harder to date, but he's wearing a wallet chain, and if memory serves, he hasn't worn a wallet chain since the late Pop, early Elevation era. Now let's look at the setting. It's HQ, perhaps before some renovations were done, and if you look just to the right of the tree, there's a standard telephone jack and line plugged in. So this could also be from before the advent of cell phones. Factor in the times when they were on tour around Christmas or not actively recording, and I'd tentatively date this to be December 1996.

:nerd:

:)

Nice logic :), but the picture was taken a few months back by a private person in a back stage alley after a show.

P.S - sorry, wrong picture (just now got it... later then never...)

Well, now, let's look at it logically. Ink dots and scan lines mean it was printed, most likely with the obviousness of the ink spots in a magazine or newspaper, then scanned in. So there's no digital copy of it other than this one, meaning it might predate digital photography. Then, let's look at Larry himself. In profile like that, it's harder to date, but he's wearing a wallet chain, and if memory serves, he hasn't worn a wallet chain since the late Pop, early Elevation era. Now let's look at the setting. It's HQ, perhaps before some renovations were done, and if you look just to the right of the tree, there's a standard telephone jack and line plugged in. So this could also be from before the advent of cell phones. Factor in the times when they were on tour around Christmas or not actively recording, and I'd tentatively date this to be December 1996.

:nerd:
ROFL. Thats a good analysis.

Exactly what I'm going to do when I get home! I'm also going to look in the photo credits and see if my dating logic is correct :lol:

Back
Top Bottom