MOOBday - Stick to your guns

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
imagine watching a whole concert from that perspective :drool::drool::drool:

omfg :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
actually did u know that in the second night here in Sao Paulo, a girl jumped on the stage in the middle of The Fly, and Bono asked her to stay with the drums and can u believe that she was just next to Larry and didn't look at him?? :scream: :scream: i mean she was just trying to get Bono! :sad::sad:
come on!!!

is she crazy??:doh:
how did larry react? i guess he was happy she didn't stare at him, but what did he do?
tell me more harleygirl! please:D
:wave:

omfg :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
actually did u know that in the second night here in Sao Paulo, a girl jumped on the stage in the middle of The Fly, and Bono asked her to stay with the drums and can u believe that she was just next to Larry and didn't look at him?? :scream: :scream: i mean she was just trying to get Bono! :sad::sad:
come on!!!

THIS PICTURE IS COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT TO TODAY'S THEME:
BBC27022009-11.jpg
GUH! That's all. Just... GUH!

:drool::drool::drool: u've killed me.
i mean, again, because today is SOOOOOOO hot here in this fuckin' city (34°C) :scream: and Larry is hot too... sooooooooooooo :reject: it won't end well...

*hoses Ali off*

is she crazy??:doh:
how did larry react? i guess he was happy she didn't stare at him, but what did he do?
tell me more harleygirl! please:D
:wave:

he just looked at her for a few seconds like: :angry::angry::angry:
she sat on Larry's amp waiting for Bono gave her some attention and how Bono didn't watend to do that she just sat there... listening to Larry playing his drums on her ASS and... she just had eyes for BONO. FUCK U BONO! :reject:
in the end of the song he send her back to the crowd :angry::angry:
there are some storys about Larry here... :hmm::hmm:

it came out here on 27th :ohmy::ohmy::ohmy: can u believe? i thought that it was so strange... but how i bought from the internet it just came today :hyper:
btw thanks for all Larry pics :drool::drool::drool::cute::cute::applaud::applaud:

Back
Top Bottom