MOOBday - Stick to your guns

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This really IS my favorite topic!

larry_61.jpg

No, I was a good girl and I didn't peek. I am really loving the live versions of "Breathe" though. And I heard "No Line. . " and "GOYB" of course.

i tried to be a good girl but my sister didn't let me :angry::angry: :reject: but U2 can't complain about me because i bought the cd here in Brazil and the box set from amazon.com :reject::reject:
I think u'll enjoy the album. it's just getting better!

i tried to be a good girl but my sister didn't let me :angry::angry: :reject: but U2 can't complain about me because i bought the cd here in Brazil and the box set from amazon.com :reject::reject:
I think u'll enjoy the album. it's just getting better!

I will have to ignore the entire world when I get it so I can listen without interruption.

I am really loving the way Bono sings on "No Line". :applaud: I am excited to hear the whole thing!

I will have to ignore the entire world when I get it so I can listen without interruption.

I am really loving the way Bono sings on "No Line". :applaud: I am excited to hear the whole thing!

Yes :cute::cute: u'll really like it :cute:
the funny thing is that... when i heard the album with my sister i was eating one thing that i hate, which was popcorn :reject: and it helped me to see what i like what i don't like...
Crazy Tonight is my fav until now :drool::drool: i wasn't wrong about it... and now i'm listening everyday the whole thing that DUDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE it's a great album. :heart::heart::applaud:

ipod_l4.gif

Might be a schmeapeat, but it is damn cool regardless

it's so Larry... he's like "whatever. I'm going home..." :wink:

btw, I was supposed to get my box set edition on Thursday. now they're telling me it may be Friday or even Monday. can you believe that shit? :angry:

Back
Top Bottom