MOOBDay: Smug!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not sure this counts as smug but wanted to make sure all mah Larrygurls saw it

3672747941_a8e1db1afa_o.jpg

To make the dirty joke or to not make the dirty joke, that is the question...

I lived with a guy for 3 years that looked like Larry. No joke. I wish I knew what I did w/ the photos. I probably got rid of them seeing as how I've been married for the last 17 years....

His name was Steve. :drool:

I lived with a guy for 3 years that looked like Larry. No joke. I wish I knew what I did w/ the photos. I probably got rid of them seeing as how I've been married for the last 17 years....

His name was Steve. :drool:

find the photos. find them and post them.

I really wish I still had them to post for you..he was my first :heart: We were next door neighbors and I was out washing my car (ripe age of 17) and he came over and struck up a conversation w/ me. That was it..basically love at first sight. I moved in with him 3 months later. My parents were really cool about it!

He really looks like Larry, he used to wear his hair short and spiky, same color, too. Then I ran into him years later and he had grown it out..he looked like Vertigo Larry.

how could you let him go?:hmm::drool::drool:

I really wish I still had them to post for you..he was my first :heart: We were next door neighbors and I was out washing my car (ripe age of 17) and he came over and struck up a conversation w/ me. That was it..basically love at first sight. I moved in with him 3 months later. My parents were really cool about it!

He really looks like Larry, he used to wear his hair short and spiky, same color, too. Then I ran into him years later and he had grown it out..he looked like Vertigo Larry.

That, Bambu..is the question. I go back and wonder 'what if' but what always brings me around is the fact that I wouldn't have my beautiful daughters if I'd stayed. They are my whole world.

Back
Top Bottom