MOOBDay: Sick of your complaining

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My favorite Larry picture ever! :sexywink:

LarrySellafieldFOAD.jpg

LarryBlue.jpg

Ya know I wanted to do journalism until I learned the truth behind their writings, they are like politics talk crap cause they can just to make themselves look good and the other person like an ass. Pretty much all you can say to each its own. They can talk the talk but can they walk the walk?

Ya know I wanted to do journalism until I learned the truth behind their writings, they are like politics talk crap cause they can just to make themselves look good and the other person like an ass. Pretty much all you can say to each its own. They can talk the talk but can they walk the walk?

I was in a journalism class in HS and saw All the President's Men and knew then and there I didn't have the ruthlessness to be a journalist.

I know Larry doesn't put much stock in what others think of him, but I am sure it has to hurt when people start trying to poison his children with their crap. He said that it isn't even the other children - it's their parents! - that say things to his children. That would piss me ALL THE WAY OFF. :mad:
:angry: They haven't got the guts to confront Daddy, so they have to pick on the children. :shame:

Back
Top Bottom