MOOBday - Picture in my pocket

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I thought it was from Q magazine, but :no:

We have a winner!

The Australian U2 show Gigs

In this brave new digital world, the spectre of online piracy still casts a long shadow. Last Friday, U2 had their new CD - which they had just finished recording the weekend before - stolen during a photo shoot in the south of France. Only a handful of copies existed but guitarist Edge decided to play his personal CD on the studio stereo during a shoot for Blender magazine.

When they wandered out to take some locations pictures, Edge neglected to press "Eject". Apparently, the band were all posing in an empty swimming pool, 50 metres from the studio, when someone snatched the CD. French police were immediately called in to question a handful of suspects, including photographers, make-up artists, set builders and stylists (a whole new twist to the word "accessory").

Although. . .this particular one looks like it is a foreign language when you try to blow the text up. :huh:

It's in Italian :wink: Thanks for the info though, I thought it's from the Rolling Stone magazine. You can find bigger versions in the thread that Laney started :)

Back
Top Bottom