MOOBday - Picture in my pocket

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kissthegroundelevation.jpg

I totally missed MOOBday due to still being sick! :scream: Oh well, the pics are still nice to look at and maybe I'll add some tonight or tomorrow. Linda, glad you had fun at the beach. And Anna, I'll send you some of our sun - I'm sick of it!!

:shocked: being sick of the sun...
Get well soon!!!:hug:

Hi, dear layza! :wave: It would not be of any help for you with your English if I did not mention this, you know I love you loads, and don't feel badly... but this does not quite make sense. Try a google translation, maybe? Or maybe I can help narrow the choices among the many, admittedly difficult, English idioms and variations? Let me know! :D

A couple more "pictures in pockets", though my collection seems to be mostly exhausted already...

Siberia_freezing2.jpg

Bablylar_longhair.jpg

:wave::wave: and thanks is that I´m to long without write in english(speack is easyier) and because my keyboard is not very fine too so I having problems because it but guys fell free to correct me and call my intention..And I will apraciate your help too thank you very much for it
And maybe you did not understood because I forgot to complete the sentence:doh::doh: here I go again:
Did you guys repaired that when Larry is with his hands in his pockets he makes a more sex(sexyier???) position(to take the pic) and more danger eye contact

got it better???:reject::hmm:

:wave::wave: and thanks is that I´m to long without write in english(speack is easyier) and because my keyboard is not very fine too so I having problems because it but guys fell free to correct me and call my intention..And I will apraciate your help too thank you very much for it
And maybe you did not understood because I forgot to complete the sentence:doh::doh: here I go again:
Did you guys repaired that when Larry is with his hands in his pockets he makes a more sex(sexyier???) position(to take the pic) and more danger eye contact

got it better???:reject::hmm:

:wave: Oh, I get it... you meant did we notice that Larry was even sexier when he shoves his hands in his pockets?! Yes, I think you are right, layza... he seems to be more intense and smoldering when he does that! :drool::drool:

I think the only thing sexier is when he smiles that big smile of his... :flirt::love::D:

Back
Top Bottom