MOOBday: Not as anti-social as he's made out to be

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
DSC00383Small.jpg

IMG_431320Medium.jpg

Have these been posted yet?

244439220_7fe1a6abab_b.jpg

244433963_895367455e_b.jpg

So I guess I had more than I thought. In my PB I had a whole folder called 'Larry Signing Autograph' :shrug: Who knew? :shrug:
That was a LOVELY way to start the day - I'll be thinking yummy Larry thoughts all morning!

I've said it once and I'll say it again......

wrong team, Larry :tsk:.

I'll give you 5 points for the man, 0 points for the hat :wink:

Very wrong. Someone needs to educate these guys on the merits of the right team, The Boston Red Sox.

If I ever see Adam wearing anything to do with the ( :yuck: ) Yank--nope, can't even type it--THAT team, I'll slap him.

Very wrong. Someone needs to educate these guys on the merits of the right team, The Boston Red Sox.

If I ever see Adam wearing anything to do with the ( :yuck: ) Yank--nope, can't even type it--THAT team, I'll slap him.

I'll join you in the slapping :D.

Adam wouldn't do us like that. As a Silver Fox, he should know it's all about the Red Sox :wink:.

.......and I'm only teasing about the hat, Larry girls. I have much love for the sexy drummer.

^^Anyone else notice the guy defying gravity/falling down in the background?

Ah.

He is one tasty specimen of a man, isn't he?
118456438444669.gif

it's called "self-control," ladies :tongue:

yes, I am vaguely familiar with the concept... :sexywink:

well, I may talk of smelling him and stuff, but if I ever met him I'd probably wouldn't dare to touch him...

... but if I ever met him I'd probably wouldn't dare to touch him...

Well, I am quite sure he would not mind if someone would pat him on the shoulder and say, " Please to meet you in person Larry, your a fine drummer! Just great! ... But... but... can you play the `maracas´ to the tune of `Vertigo´?
That would be somethin´else Dude! "

:lol: :happydance:

Back
Top Bottom