MOOBDay - Need a hand

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
b0c99bef.jpg

Thanks Abelives (sorry don't know people's names here yet. :confused:). Been a 'voyeur' for sometime and got to the point where I couldn't help myself anymore :lol:

Thanks Abelives (sorry don't know people's names here yet. :confused:). Been a 'voyeur' for sometime and got to the point where I couldn't help myself anymore :lol:

Ahh you sound like me. I only wanted to see pictures of Adam, so I lurked for over a year. I started looking at the Larry threads and my visits became more, ummmm, frequent :shifty:.

The gifs and Elevation Larry pics sent me over the edge (no pun intended :D) and I couldn't take it aymore. I had to bite the bullet and register.

Almost forgot....the obligatory :drool: for the photos.

Ahh you sound like me. I only wanted to see pictures of Adam, so I lurked for over a year. I started looking at the Larry threads and my visits became more, ummmm, frequent :shifty:.

The gifs and Elevation Larry pics sent me over the edge (no pun intended :D) and I couldn't take it aymore. I had to bite the bullet and register.

Almost forgot....the obligatory :drool: for the photos.

Hi Abby! :wave: Seen how you're a frequent contributer to MoobDays! Thanks for the great pics!

You could say I am a bit of a :larry: girl ;)

We do like the converts and the newbies over here! There more, the merrier!

Back
Top Bottom