MOOBday - Larry SPEAKS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I had a little 'free time' today :wink:

Picture15.png

Picture17.png

MEEP! What are THESE from? :hyper: :reject:
I always love interviews where he actually talks. Or even the ones where he sits there, occasionally opens his mouth as IF to talk, and then gets overridden by Bono. :lol:

YouTube - Larry Mullen (U2) At Hot Press Rock Awards On BBC [1997]

:sexywink:

Just in from a really shitty shift at work. Started 330pm and never sat down all evening.....I mean draining abscesses at midnight on New Years Eve I ask you?!

Hopefully won`t get called back into work between now and 8am as I`m shattered and now off to bed.

Happy New Year all Larry girls.............let`s hope we are pleasantly surprised by the new tour and Larry!!!!

MEEP! What are THESE from? :hyper: :reject:

I always love interviews where he actually talks. Or even the ones where he sits there, occasionally opens his mouth as IF to talk, and then gets overridden by Bono. :lol:

Looks like MG beat me to it. And this one is all him, no Bono :wink: Happy New Year to our favorite Musician :wink: and all the girls who love lust after him.

I could just listen to his voice all the time. he should try recording a phone book. I'd buy that :sexywink:

PS Happy New Year, Larry-lovers! :hug:

all right, i know that is about Larry, but what hell is Adam doing here in Brazil? :ohmy: anyone knows if he's really here or the people are crazy? :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom