Moobday ~ Larry goes POP

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
POPLarryandTheEdge.jpg

I :love: this one.

IMGL played for about a day and a half in our arthouse cinema so I'll have to keep an eye out for this one. I watched the trailer for it again "But that other band always had... The Edge." I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

IMGL played for about a day and a half in our arthouse cinema so I'll have to keep an eye out for this one. I watched the trailer for it again "But that other band always had... The Edge." I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

Killing Bono? In the Pop thread? Confused...

Thank you comet. My Larry collection is very sad. The only parts of Entropy worth watching are the U2 parts. I'll have to look for the story behind that.

Oh, and in the top one, in profile, he looks just a smidge like Cry Baby :drool:

okay, I just watched 2:15 of that first clip (#8) and I think I must watch this movie immediately.

The U2 parts are very small in this film. There is one at the beginning where Stephen Dorf asks counsel from Bono as they walk the PopMart stage. I haven't screencapped it since Bono has his hood up. It's roughly 2-3 minutes long. Then a few scenes before the one I posted, you see Dorf's character filming a 'video' for MoFo so it is concert footage. The only other U2 scenes are in the clip above.

Back
Top Bottom