MOOBday: Larry and The Edge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
vanity_larry1.jpg

Hmm...was this a full band pic? If so, what are the odds that someone has and wants to post it? :hmm:

Okay, I don't even know if anyone's going to read this but it's sorta hilarious.

I was trying to jump up on the stage and I couldn't get my hips up. So Edge reaches down and helps me up. We walk leisurely around the ellipse towards the back of the stage. Then he says "NOW will you just go?" "I didn't realize I was that annoying" He says "No, it's just..." "What? Was I singing too loud?" "No" he says. "It's your boobs. You were bouncing and it was really distracting. I'm sorry, but it was." I laughed and my friend took our picture. Then Edge walked away. Then Bono came over and asked if I wanted his pic too. I was like "sure" and looked for someone to take it. I looked around and right behind me was Larry. "Hi!" I said, all startled. "Hi!" he said, just as flustered. We smiled and he says "I'm Larry" "I know" I said and laughed. Then he laughed, took my camera, put his arm around me and took our picture, holding the camera in front of us. Then he laughed again and gave me a big hug and that's when I woke up.

It made me smile.

^LOL cute!! :)

Back
Top Bottom