MOOBDAY: Larry and Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
comic2.jpg

"You don't know that, you shit!" :lol::lmao::applaud:

^LMAO!! Kurt Loader is such a LOAD OF SHIT Larry just blew the Adam Clayton comment off !! :lmao: and notice how he pernounced Daniel Lanio(r).!! LMAO!! And Bono was so distracted in the begining!! Get your shit straight Loader!!! :lol:

Thank you for this :D

Bono was stunned, I think. Like WTF is Larry going to correct him? Is he going to correct himself? That is the least he could have done. Apologized, say he misspoke. But no, he just starts addressing him as "Larry." Talk about AWKWARD.

I love how Larry made a joke out of it. "I was watching MTV" I wish I could make out the rest of what he said. Something about answering questions?? :lol:

Bono was stunned, I think. Like WTF is Larry going to correct him? Is he going to correct himself? That is the least he could have done. Apologized, say he misspoke. But no, he just starts addressing him as "Larry." Talk about AWKWARD.

I love how Larry made a joke out of it. "I was watching MTV" I wish I could make out the rest of what he said. Something about answering questions?? :lol:

YEAH for me it's more difficult to understand what Larry says, that the rest of the band... ahahaha maybe is because i'm learning 'British English'... and i'm disgusting when i start talking in english :ohmy: looks like i wanna show myself... but my english school is totally british, so the teachers has the accent and i've made english there since i'm 11 years (i'm 15 now) can u imagine what it looks like :doh::lol:

YEAH for me it's more difficult to understand what Larry says, that the rest of the band... ahahaha maybe is because i'm learning 'British English'... and i'm disgusting when i start talking in english :ohmy: looks like i wanna show myself... but my english school is totally british, so the teachers has the accent and i've made english there since i'm 11 years (i'm 15 now) can u imagine what it looks like :doh::lol:

I can usually make out what he says, but he is speaking low and NOT into the microphone and there is too much background noise. :(

I just read that the ring Bono wears on his pinkie is from Larry (it's a fish). Um... does anyone have a picture of said ring? And is anyone else thinking what I'm thinking? :cute:

cute??????He´s wonderful..everything....cute is nothing to describe him......

You see, i know that he's everything :cute:
i 'love' him.
well he would say: love is a strong word :madspit::grumpy:

i don't care :lol:
I
LOVE
U
and i'll say it for u when i went to Ireland and u'll like it! :grumpy:
(I'll say it in portuguese of course :wink:)

:reject:

Back
Top Bottom