MOOBDay! It's your day today!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LarrySellafieldFOAD.jpg

LarryABGreatcoat.jpg

larrylondonwembley8-1993.jpg

bonolarryzoo.jpg

bwlarryedgeAC.jpg

Thanks to waynetravis for making this one look really cool :)

bwcartoonfxlarrybonowaynetravis.gif

Yeah the way that camera follows his face as he walks by :huh:

It's like that lyric in White As Snow, "Now the wolves are every passing stranger, every face we cannot know." Paranoia of literally everyone you meet.

You want him to put you in his mouth then set you on fire?

There are a surprise for me too!
I love seeing him very happy! (or at least smilin')
MullenSmile TM (remember?):D

:giggle: :yes: I think I actually used that somehwere else in this thread. If not here, then elsewhere recently!

You want him to put you in his mouth then set you on fire?

Figuratively, yes, I wouldn't mind that at all. Literally, maybe not. That might be awkward and involve a trip to the ER.

Somehow I knew you girls were going to make that dirty, :lol:

:wave: I've been offline since Sunday night, when I lost internet... and phone and cable :madwife::mad:, along with half the city where I live, there was some major system/ cable failure. It was surreal, if you cannot imagine what that's like, me neither, I was completely thrown for a loop. I didn't even have one of those off-air converter box thingies (my TVs have cable hook-up), I had no TV for two days, until I borrowed one from my mother.

Anyhoo, I checked in here very briefly a few times at work, though I wouldn't dare post photos from work anyway... not that I'd have the time, I cannot get two seconds of peace there... but I would truly die of embarrassment if our IT guy caught me on PLEBA posting pics of Larry!! :lol::reject:

I have loads to catch up on, but I wanted to send special props to Bonocomet and Laney for their fantastic screen caps!! :drool::drool::applaud:

These are all brilliant pictures, thank you everyone! I hope I can add a few tomorrow.
:up::applaud:

Back
Top Bottom