MOOBDAY: How's about a little moob?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zuropa_fit

Blue Crack Addict
I don't know about you, but I could use a little Larry Love right about now. THis week's theme is Larry showin' off what his mama gave him.... aka: the moobs. Let's see it, girls.

360Minneapolis0711wetnarple.jpg

larrymoobsedgetweet.jpg

:drool:

My god you don`t know how much I need this just now. Going through the process of reapplying for my own job, facing the possibility of not getting it as 25% of people will be downgraded and I`m not even sure I want the new jobs they`ve created! I`m a nurse not an accountant....what are they thinking???

Please U2 have a medical team on your next tour............I`ll apply now:hyper:

:drool:

My god you don`t know how much I need this just now. Going through the process of reapplying for my own job, facing the possibility of not getting it as 25% of people will be downgraded and I`m not even sure I want the new jobs they`ve created! I`m a nurse not an accountant....what are they thinking???

Please U2 have a medical team on your next tour............I`ll apply now:hyper:

That sucks about your job. Hope things work out for you :hug:

*sings quietly to self* "I got the moobs like Mullen"

Alright, I started this thread, I should contribute more than two pics. Here we go...

achtung_1.jpg

larry5.jpg

Cannes_VanityFairparty1.jpg

ABpic2.jpg

wall.jpg

1993-zooropa-1.jpg

Anyone know what show this is from? If there's video?

Thanks to the zoom lens on my little camera, I got this one at Soldier Field in Chicago last July. :love:

SoldierField070511-21-LarryCrazyTonight.jpg

Pay no attention to that other guy:

BonoLarryAB.jpg

BonoLarryJT.jpg

I can't remember where I got this one, and I feel a little weird posting it, but . . . .

LarryShirtless.jpg

Back
Top Bottom