MOOBDay - Getting ready. . .

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Black Chucks, too, :drool: Sexy boy in sexy shoes. Is there anything better?

Getting ready to face the extreme cold :heart:Ninja Larry:heart:

3205712640_c4ef438465_o.jpg

Maybe he wishes that he could wear that all the time so that no one would recognize him! :lol: Stealth Drummer!

Getting ready to face the extreme cold :heart:Ninja Larry:heart:

3205712640_c4ef438465_o.jpg

Hi MG and Frankie!!

Though the Ninja pic is near and dear to my heart, I do think that the lower black thing that covers Larry's lower face is in fact a mic cover that is positioned over his kit. You can see the outline of the mic if you look. The "ninja" look is so much funnier, I know, but I don't think he actually was wearing a balaclava that night!! :sexywink:

Hi GH :) :hmm: Yeah it does look kind of odd from that angle but... I made this gif out of the rehearsal video posted on youtube and from another angle it looks like he was wearing something over his face, like a scarf maybe?

14jwxvm.jpg

getting ready to hop on a boat or go shark hunting
band0754.jpg

Getting ready to punch you if you don't stop taking my picture
larry_47.jpg

Getting ready for my close up, Mr. DeMille
normal_larry_66.jpg

Getting ready to say something really profound like "It's a musical journey" or something.
normal_larry_10.jpg

okay, side note. I came across this little number today. :shifty: Anyone seen it before? Is that his g/f / wife? It looks to me like Ann Heche but I don't know what his Ann really looks like, as I've only seen 2 pics of her face ever. And why is he copping a feel in front of a photog? :eyebrow:

11316242.jpg

ETA: if this is his wife and anyone's offended that I posted it, them being so private and all, mods can remove it. But it looks like they were posing for a pic so...

okay, side note. I came across this little number today. :shifty: Anyone seen it before? Is that his g/f / wife? It looks to me like Ann Heche but I don't know what his Ann really looks like, as I've only seen 2 pics of her face ever. And why is he copping a feel in front of a photog? :eyebrow:

11316242.jpg

ETA: if this is his wife and anyone's offended that I posted it, them being so private and all, mods can remove it. But it looks like they were posing for a pic so...

Yup, that is his Ann. Height and hair colour match a couple other photos I've seen of her.

11316242.jpg

:shh: That's a photoshopped pic. The woman is indeed Anne Heche but the man is her ex-hubby and Larry's face was photoshopped on it. I saw this pic first a couple of years ago and thought it was real too... but then someone pointed me to this pic.

annehecheandcoleylaffoon.jpg

But seriously, am I the only one who thinks this is a little weird that someone would take the time to do that?

okay, okay, I'm over it...

but really... :coocoo:

Hi GH :) :hmm: Yeah it does look kind of odd from that angle but... I made this gif out of the rehearsal video posted on youtube and from another angle it looks like he was wearing something over his face, like a scarf maybe?

14jwxvm.jpg

OMG, MG, that is fantastic!! Thanks for the gif, too, I had not seen that anywhere! And it proves there really was a ninja Larry that day! :applaud::rockon:

I had assumed from the original photo that is was just a visual trick... I love ninja Larry!! :drool::drool::combust:

But seriously, am I the only one who thinks this is a little weird that someone would take the time to do that?

okay, okay, I'm over it...

but really... :coocoo:

I. . .uh. . .what????

Maybe someone thought it looked like the missus and therefore pshopped Larry with her? :coocoo:

OMG, MG, that is fantastic!! Thanks for the gif, too, I had not seen that anywhere! And it proves there really was a ninja Larry that day! :applaud::rockon:

I had assumed from the original photo that is was just a visual trick... I love ninja Larry!! :drool::drool::combust:

Ninja Larry! :applaud::applaud::applaud:

Is it just me, or is every MoobDay the BEST. ONE. EVER!!???

^ I still think the caption one and the one where the 3 white tee shirt pics showed up on EVERY page are the best but yeah, at least best day of the week :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom