MoobDay: Fancy footwork

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
june-1-1-1.jpg

Ignore the other fellow and focus on those ROCKIN' BOOTS! :rockon:

:hug: I know I am late! I don't have any pictures to contribute this week since I am overhauling my photobucket. All your pics are great. I will have to agree with many who have said, not seeing the shoes!! :drool: Hope everyone is doing well. I am hoping to be back posting pics next Moobday!

On another note, know you would all get a kick out of this...it's my new priceless...

Road trip snacks from a vendor "where the streets have no name" - $6.50
Gas to "another time, another place"- $75
Hotel where you "get on your boots"- 15,000 points
Dinner as I think to myself, "I'll go crazy if I don't go crazy tonight"- $60
Seats for the U2 360° concert putting you so close you can see them "walk on"- $580
Hearing your husband say..."here come the moobs!" - PRICELESS:hyper:

:hug: I know I am late! I don't have any pictures to contribute this week since I am overhauling my photobucket. All your pics are great. I will have to agree with many who have said, not seeing the shoes!! :drool: Hope everyone is doing well. I am hoping to be back posting pics next Moobday!

On another note, know you would all get a kick out of this...it's my new priceless...

Road trip snacks from a vendor "where the streets have no name" - $6.50
Gas to "another time, another place"- $75
Hotel where you "get on your boots"- 15,000 points
Dinner as I think to myself, "I'll go crazy if I don't go crazy tonight"- $60
Seats for the U2 360° concert putting you so close you can see them "walk on"- $580
Hearing your husband say..."here come the moobs!" - PRICELESS:hyper:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Tlski!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how are u???????????????????????:hug:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Tlski!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how are u???????????????????????:hug:

I am doing well! We went to the Norman show. It was awesome, my first U2 concert experience. Pete isn't "into" U2 so we had to do a U2 101 on the way there so he wouldn't be clueless with the songs...! :lol: We are planning on going to East Lansing, MI for that concert. Got the hotel, just waiting on the tickets. I am in Horizon group again, so I am hopeful for good seats. Followed the rules and didn't bring a good camera, a mistake I WONT make again!! Larry was :drool::drool::drool: ofcourse:wink:

Back
Top Bottom