MOOBDay: Cutiepie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Picture2.png

Picture1.png

Picture3.png

younglarry.jpg

85032570.jpg

ee42e.jpg

L-SMILEyoung.jpg

too. many. pics...

I still can't believe the introverted, secretive Larry would wear a speedo in public.

He's not keeping many secrets wearing that thing!

:shifty:

Holy shite :giggle:

...who's lying down by Edge's feet? Bono or some random guy?

I love Bono's expression of "ha, yes indeed ladies, I am in a speedo"

...lady on the right in purple looks a little like me. Hmm. If I were her I would grab him.

Bono on the ground at Edge's feet. (Larry getting the camera ready to film the movie.) :shifty:

:lol:

(Pretty sure it's Edge in the background of the other pic of Bono too)

:hmm: Yes but in those days speedos were worn by the majority of men - remember it was the early 80`s :lol:

Yes it goes to prove the theory big feet....big......:reject:

Actually they definitely were not worn by the majority of men in the US! I spent a lot of time on the beach in the 80's and and a guy in a speedo stuck out like a sore thumb big time. :shifty: He would immediately be thought to be a tourist from Europe. So yeah kinda like those U2 guys. :wink:

Actually they definitely were not worn by the majority of men in the US! I spent a lot of time on the beach in the 80's and and a guy in a speedo stuck out like a sore thumb big time. :shifty: He would immediately be thought to be a tourist from Europe. So yeah kinda like those U2 guys. :wink:

Guess I should have added Europe/UK - I know it was common place in the UK, infact tight swimming trunks are still worn by some British men on hols (mostly over 50`s!!!! I know I`ve just come back from a holiday :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom