MOOBDay - Captions . . .#2!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Silly, nonsensical, but here we go.

BBC_RADIO1_ADAM_LARRY.jpg

The BBC had yet to learn that Larry had a crippling allergy to red microphones.

:shrug:

For the Monty Python fans...
:larry: Guys? There's another building coming at us! What's "The Crimson Permanent Assurance" and why are there a bunch of accountants dressed like pirates swinging on ropes?

lnoe-02.jpg

:larry:: Bono, I am going to drop you off at ballet before I take Adam to soccer practice. Then Edge here to swimming and then I will come back around and pick you up.
:adam:: *sigh* I wanted to take ballet.
:bono:: Teacher says you're too tall. Anyway, I thought the sign said belly dancing. . .
:edge:: I can hook us up with belly dancing. If I get to trade with Adam and do soccer.
:adam:: No way! People keep making fun of my tan! I am not swimming anymore! :angry:
:bono:: :angry:
:edge:: :angry:

:larry:: *sigh* I can't wait to get back home to the kids. . .

girls i need a pic. this pic is from Zoo TV when they were in Tokyo i think :hmm: and Bono is holding a umbrella :hmm: and looking at the sky... argh ii neeeddddddd i wanna my photos back :angry:

nloth3.jpg

:larry: : (thinking) look at him. :grumpy: if he thinks that everything is going to be ok, he thought wrong. one moviment, and he's a dead man.
:bono: (thinking) he still looking. maybe i should say hello :hmm: or maybe he's trying to kill me with his mind :shifty: should i run?

Back
Top Bottom