MOOBDay - Captions . . .#2!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
u2promopic08.jpg

:bono:: Dammit, Larry, not AGAIN!
:larry:: I have NO idea what you are talking about. . .
:adam:: This never gets old.
:edge:: Oh, here we go again. . .

Photograther (thinking) : 'what a bunch of :censored:holes!'

:lol:

jt_lars2.jpg

:larry:: Listen, Bono, I don't care if the "other boys are doing it." I want you to march yourself right into that bathroom and wash that makeup off your eyes. You are NOT going out like that, and that's final! :angry:

Animation4.gif

:larry:: That's it. My MOOBday threads have suffered long enough. WHO is in charge of the changes made to Photobucket? Come on! I wanna talk to you!

jt_lars2.jpg

:larry:: Listen, Bono, I don't care if the "other boys are doing it." I want you to march yourself right into that bathroom and wash that makeup off your eyes. You are NOT going out like that, and that's final! :angry:

:applaud: YES. This. A thousand times over.

:love: never seen this one before.
are there any more of that?
:wave:

You have to ask MullenGirl. I stole it from her. :D

I want to know if someone knows the date of that show. Curious to know the backstory. :lol:[/QUOTE]

obviously the Zoo days, It was Larry's job (other than drumming/and attempting to sing old Irish folk songs) to spin the mirrorball/or lit up Trabby hanging from the ceiling. If Im correct it was to set up the mood for "Throwing Your Arms Around the World"...:)

as for this particular pic no I don't know the date ;)

larrychriszegers.jpg

:larry:: . . and then suddenly, I have all these angry PLEBAns descending on my as if what I said wasn't completely true! You can't win, man, you just can't win.

sorry if this is off-topic, but doesn't Larry have the sexiest voice you've heard? :drool: (and believe you me, I'm not the drooling kind)

Back
Top Bottom