MOOBDay: All Bundled Up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KristenCaNaDiAn

Blue Crack Addict
In Larry Land...Mr. Mullen has dragged me over to
Hey Girls,

We haven't had one of these in a while so I thought I'd start one. Since fall is here, the weather is getting colder (well at least where I live :wink:). How about posting pics of Larry wearing anything but summer clothes ie. he's gotta have covered arms (as much as we hate that :sexywink:). It ain't summertime anymore.

Have fun :shifty:

185549_566148024244_158302012_32418718_3556444_n.jpg

user65859_pic2678_1313537520.jpg

U2Concert-Winnipeg064.jpg

U2Concert-Winnipeg047.jpg

U2comp3larry1a.gif

baby_Lar_squeal_handovermouth.jpg

u2band3.png

qpg5.jpg

I understand what you say by them freezing ;) it's the most buttoned up I've seen Larry In years but he still looks amazing leighot ;p love his scarf
Thanks for taking that pick it's beautiful :0

KristenCaNaDiAn said:
Here's one more scarf pic I took

Oh yeah, and this one:

Thanks for taking those :) my pictures of Larry from when they were in Sydney turned out like blobs :(
The poor thing must of been comptly frozen!

& in regards to his sons b'day & being 16 teen ive got a daughter that will be 15 next may so he could be a good match for her;)

MoobDay Yeah!:applaud::hyper::heart:

Your pics are great Kristen!

And today is Aaron's birthday. :cute: Sixteen years old
And tomorrow is Sian's birthday!
Congratulations for them :applaud:

I'll be back later with some pics. :wave:

Bet he's getting a car for his 16th birthday :sexywink:

I found the interview on YouTube but it's audio only. I'll post it in the U2ube thread. It's pretty hilarious.

Eden said:
Yes,of course. I can imagine Aaron Elvis is so cute :cute:

Yea that was exactly what I was thinking ;) if his any thing like his father was at that age I'm shure he's a real cutie,but then again I've seen him mention him in interviews & say his a bit of a pain but arnt all teenagers?? I know mine can be :)
But I'm shure I wouldent mind having him as a son in law! Espically when his father has to come along to christmas party's etc ;););););););););)

Back
Top Bottom