Moobday ???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lynn1988

Acrobat
Hey guys!:wave:
What happened to the Mullen Girls?
Maybe you didn't have any idea for a thread eh?

I was surfing on the net, and found that one! What do you think of this one?
laurent444.jpg

Of course we would have appreciate a Mullen Smile, but, as soon as I saw this pic, I immediately started to :drool::drool::drool::drool:

Don't look at me - I'm on vacation. I think sometimes it's hard to think of an idea for the thread - seems like it's all been done. Abby often has good ideas.

OKAY, wait, I have one. I can never tell if his eyes are blue or green. So let's do a thread of pics where you can really see his eyes and see if we can settle this debate once and for all (or at least enjoy the discourse :wink: ).

if he ever looked at me like that, I could die the following day and die happy... :combust:

staring.jpg

How can you be coherent in front of such beauty?
You can at least :drool:, if not getting :hyper: or worse, :faint: and :combust:!
:D

well, I'm trying to avoid those... after all, I'm a grown up woman. writing random strings of roughly onomatopoeic words is much more suitable for my age...

(yes, I did manage to write that with a straight face)

:wave: Hi girls!

Blue-green-gray is my vote. Influenced by colors he's wearing and mood. :drool:

Elev_surprisedsmile-1.jpg

Elev_smile.jpg

And don't ever feel like you have to wait for someone else to start the Moob Day thread. If it hasn't started when you check in, just think up a topic and start it! It's all good!
:heart:

laurent368.jpg

Green, green and green! :love:

What's this? A pic I haven't seen before? From a MOOBnoob :giggle: ? Thank you thank you thank you!

I won't be able to add to the thread until I get home on Thurs but thanks for the looksee girls. Keep 'em coming. And yeah, there's no 'seniority' as far as starting the thread goes. If you've got an idea, feel free!

Maybe it's not my place for it but do we really care what colour his eyes actually are??? :shifty:

Personally I just like to stare into them and :drool::drool::drool:

Gorgeous pics by the way, thanks for posting them :D

yes, I agree with you Miss Milly, it's not really the color, but the way he looks at us in some of them!
you :drool: and :faint:
God, he has a way to look at us sometimes.
I think the phrase "If eyes could kill..." would be perfect for our dearest Lawrence, best drummer.

Maybe it's not my place for it but do we really care what colour his eyes actually are??? :shifty:

Personally I just like to stare into them and :drool::drool::drool:

I absolutely agree...

I mean, look at this:

circle02.jpg

is the eye colour really what you think of when you look at it? ;)

Back
Top Bottom