MOOB Day-- Unexpected R&R

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GracelandHarley

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
:wave: We have neglected Moob Day for a couple of weeks, what with all of the excitement and unfortunate developments.

Since Larry has some unexpected summer holiday on his calendar now, let's post pics of him on holiday, at rest, at leisure... hopefully it won't last much longer!! :up:

Ezra_Larry_beach2005.jpg

LarrycellphoneMiami.jpg

Not to poop on anyone's party but I still think it is not so good to post pics of their children, particularly the younger ones.

Just my humble opinion. but seems they might prefer that we didn't.

:hmm: Just a thought...

^^You are certainly entitled to your opinion, edge_orchestra, the result being that you don't post pictures of anyone's children yourself, if that's how you feel. However, I think everyone can decide for themselves where they fall on that issue. The whole "I know how the band/he feel(s) about (fill in the blank issue)" thing kind of rubs me wrong. To be honest, they probably wouldn't love a whole lot of the fandom stuff you post either... or what I post, for that matter! That is, if they bothered to follow, and I'm sure they don't. This is a fan forum, it's all a slippery slope if you are the object.

Back to the topic:

Larry_Ann_Mexico.jpg

bonolarryabs_bigmuscles.jpg

Haha , it was taken in Amsterdam , thats all I know about the picture!
But judging their faces, he did do something.

Back
Top Bottom