Moob Day-- Show us some skin!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How does that line from Seinfeld go?

It's real, and it's fabulous!

:shifty: I'm just going to leave this here ... it was snapped in Chicago. :shifty:

12sept2009_chicago.jpg

:faint::combust:

OK, I'm officially done for.

WHO took this?!? And where did you find it MG?!? :heart::hug::heart:

This has been effective brain bleach for seeing
Woody Harrelson's butt crack
and
Albert Einstein's old man moobs
earlier this week.

I'm just pissed at whoever took it for not focusing her F**KING CAMERA!!!!!!!!

sorry, that was harsh :reject:
:drunk:

And :lmao: at me and Jess and Abby who are STILL in this thread!!!!

:shifty: I'm just going to leave this here ... it was snapped in Chicago. :shifty:

12sept2009_chicago.jpg

Clearly the reason that no one has stepped forward is because once Larry heard the click of the shutter, he murdered the photographer and the memory card in the camera that held this picture was the only thing that survived the attack.

12sept2009_chicago.jpg

I have a feeling this is going to become an obligatory MoobDay picture. Not that I (or anyone else for that matter) will mind.

Ok who has the ability to sharpen/focus the photo and get it blown up man size?

I had to edit the last sentence about 4 times for spelling mistakes:lol: That`s what that pix has done to me :drool:

:lol: :heart: I honestly can't remember exactly where I saved it from... I think it was on some twitter page. :hmm: I found I have a bigger version of it. Click on thumbnail. :sexywink:

12sept2009_chicago.jpg

o o o o ohhh mmmmmm m m my Goooooooooooooooooodddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!! :combust::combust::combust::combust:

I can hardly describe my reaction to that picture...and for ur own sake Im not going to share my thoughts...:lmao:

Who took that:camera::camera:??????

:faint:

Back
Top Bottom