Moob Day-- Love to see you Smile

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
so anyway, I was browsing through the SPIN scans that Laura had posted in the Misc pics thread and my screen froze for a second and my eyes were graced with...

THIS:

neck.jpg

God, I wish it was possible to photograph smells... :drool:

PS I know it's not a smile, but it should make you smile. and if it doesn't, you've no business in this thread anyway.

so anyway, I was browsing through the SPIN scans that Laura had posted in the Misc pics thread and my screen froze for a second and my eyes were graced with...

THIS:

neck.jpg

God, I wish it was possible to photograph smells... :drool:

PS I know it's not a smile, but it should make you smile. and if it doesn't, you've no business in this thread anyway.

:ohmy: :drool: :shifty: :tongue:

That pix really needs a warning............:combust:

I feel quite peckish now..........:evil:

WOW! So, I think this is my first time in this thread. So, it looks like it is all about Larry here???? All of these pics are awesome! You know I feel really horrible that all these years I did not give him the attention he so obviously deserves!

I am sooooooooo :drool::drool::drool::drool: right now.

Thanks for making my day :wink:

I guess we're newbie moobies :wink:

hardy, is it really you??? :hyper:

It really is. :)

:wave: everyone. Thanks for letting a guy into the circle. Though I don't think smelling Larry appeals as much to me as Miss Eno, I wouldn't mind hanging out with the lad. Probably be a jolly good time.

And Zooey, what about that dream. Any good stuff you'd like to share? :sexywink:

I had one about Bono last night. He sang a song to a few of us in the middle of some road (a song I knew but can't remember now. Not a U2 song). Then we gave him a hand (Edge was there too) and he thanked us. Then apologized cuz they had to go. I told him no need to apologize, you guys get out among the fans more than any other band. That was it. I then tried to drive away in some kind of car that was actually a dog :huh: :lol:

Oh, btw. What is a moob? Male boob? :ohmy:

For years i ignored the PLEBA threads...shame on me...I saw Moob and assumed it stood for Mullen boob. i'm glad someone just came out and asked. So is it male boob??

Yeah, it's a man-boob, which usually refers to an overweight male - I guess it was the irony... Anyway, PLEBAns tend to scare the 'regular folk' but we're really a nice bunch. :wave:

Back
Top Bottom