Moob Day-- Love to see you Smile

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:
of50354443-1.jpg

mmmmm........ GUH!!!

dirtythoughtsdirtythoughtsdirtythoughts

Hang in there Zooey!! We had layoffs announced today (not me, and not loads of people, but we are a tight-knit, family-owned company, and we are really hurting over the loss of our friends and colleagues). We also lost a lot of our benefits, at least until things get better. It's just been a tough day, but that is the way things have been going.

I wish you all the luck in the world, my friend, that things work out well for you! It's a scary world we live in now... I've got my fingers and toes crossed for you, Maryann!!
:hug::hug::hug:

I still think that Larry-therapy is the best cure for our blues at the moment... so on with the show!

:wave::wave:hello....sorry Im late!!

Lets all give ourselves a group hug:grouphug::grouphug: we all need it...At work, layoff stoped last friday..."apparently" ...So,....lets see what can I find to cheer us up!!!!!....
..mmmmm.....I know this man....very hot by the way...I think u ladies are going to like him...

01trabant.png

babylarryjean2.jpg

cutiepielarry.jpg

51.jpg

256.jpg

:wave:Laaaannneeey!!

a :grouphug: is indeed in order.

And I agree with the others, your friend is distracting me totally!! :drool::drool::combust:

And that photo from Spin is too funny... Bono is standing on his tiptoes (again) :giggle:... and Edge appears to have 3 legs!! :hmm::lol:

I know, this isn't the caption thread :huh:
Moob refers to Larry, right? If not, you may punish me :drool:

^Larry has just been told that he is Hardyharhar's favorite member of U2! :)

It's true........... I saw Larry's interview from the basketball game at Madison Square Garden. It was hysterical, and he didn't seem at all like the sourpuss everyone makes him out to be. WTG, Larry :applaud:

I didn't know it meant so much to him :)

:wave:

Bonogirl, your the same age as my daughter. Bono'sLil'Pal94 :cute:

Oh yeah, I also liked Larry's line in the Letterman top 10 list:

"Even my own family asks me, are you Adam or Larry?" :laugh:

I'm not sure how successful I was but I tried to get rid of that line :uhoh: Maybe someone can do a better job. My computer screen is pretty dark so I can't see the shades too well.

Spin4-09Larry.jpg

WOW! So, I think this is my first time in this thread. So, it looks like it is all about Larry here???? All of these pics are awesome! You know I feel really horrible that all these years I did not give him the attention he so obviously deserves!

I am sooooooooo :drool::drool::drool::drool: right now.

Thanks for making my day :wink:

Back
Top Bottom