Moob Day- Beardy Larry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GracelandHarley

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
A big shout-out to edge_orchestra in the Misc. thread for this picture... and to secretly alone for suggesting the thread title!

2010_Easter_goatee.jpg

:combust:

This is waaaaay different for Larry. This is waaaaay funky-jazzy :shifty:

Me likey!! :sexywink:

Post pictures of facially-hairy Larry! :D

So how do the die-hard larry girls feel about the new facial hair? I'm not sure how I feel about it. For a minute I thought Edge-Orchestra photoshopped Brad Pitt's scruffy goatee on our man. Ladies, your votes?

Just noticed the grey in his goatee and OMG! Even with grey hair he's gonna look hot!!! :combust:
A big shout-out to edge_orchestra in the Misc. thread for this picture... and to secretly alone for suggesting the thread title!

2010_Easter_goatee.jpg

:combust:

This is waaaaay different for Larry. This is waaaaay funky-jazzy :shifty:

Me likey!! :sexywink:

Post pictures of facially-hairy Larry! :D

Ok, I've never posted in a MoobDay thread, but since I got a little shout out...:cute:

Here's one. I also say Beardy Larry was the best Larry :lol:

Larry_zoo_angel.png

I'd like to see it better kept...looks to scruffy! It's not my ideal look for him but it's better then the slicked-back hair look he was sportin during vertigo!:lol:
So how do the die-hard larry girls feel about the new facial hair? I'm not sure how I feel about it. For a minute I thought Edge-Orchestra photoshopped Brad Pitt's scruffy goatee on our man. Ladies, your votes?

^^^:hi5: Come to the dark side, secretly alone... :sexywink:

As for Zooey's question: I agree, it's a bit startling of a change, and I'm not voting for it for the long haul, his baby smooth face is so luverly unadorned... but I'm kind of digging it because it is such a radical change for our change-challenged drummer boy!! And he looks so funky! :cute:

:up::up:

do you know any details about the pic....with the goatee, when it was taken, where...DETAILS please:)

tlksi's bursting at the seams!! :heart:

:wave:It said in the Misc. pictures thread that it was from Easter weekend in NY (he has a place in Nyack, a bit north of NYC). I'm guessing it's a picture with a fan that happened upon him in town.

ZoobabyLarrylongovercoat.jpg

ZooLar_mirror_scissors.jpg

I'm not sure if I like his new goatee, but Zoo Larry with facial hair = :drool:

2qapht4.jpg

f9h6wl.jpg

Oh, me and my taking-forever-to-put-a-post-together ways have done it again :lol: No one minds seeing that pic again, right? :wink:

^:lol: I do that all the time, venus! And we just love schmepeats (the Moob Day trademarked equivalent of repeats, name courtesy of abelives) here at Moob Day!!

Well it was a lengthy hiatus! LOL!:drool::drool::drool::loveshower:
2010_Easter_goatee.jpg

*falls off chair*
how can she be that close to him and look at the camera??:shrug: I wouldda been....:hmm:*falls outta chair again* (we need a smiley for that):hyper:
tlksi's bursting at the seams!! :heart:

:wave:It said in the Misc. pictures thread that it was from Easter weekend in NY (he has a place in Nyack, a bit north of NYC). I'm guessing it's a picture with a fan that happened upon him in town.

:ohmy:

Ok, I like scruffy Larry best and the goaty is just a bit too long for my preference..........so I volunteer to hunt him down with a pair of scissors and give it a trim :hyper: :sexywink:

I may need some help to hold him down...........any other volunteers.......:grouphug:

Back
Top Bottom