Moob Day- Beardy Larry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No sense in starting a new thread cause this request kind of fits the MoobDay theme.

Can someone point me in the direction of threads with piccies of Larry on moto-sickles? Grazie.

Sorry I have been absent from Moobday. I came up to my parents because my dad wasn't doing well. While I was here, he passed away, in his home, surrounded by family. I miss him!:sad: Rest in Peace Dad!

Sorry to hear about your loss tlski :hug: I wish you, and your family much strenght!

Sorry I have been absent from Moobday. I came up to my parents because my dad wasn't doing well. While I was here, he passed away, in his home, surrounded by family. I miss him!:sad: Rest in Peace Dad!

So sorry tlski...much love and prayers from Florida. I know that losing a parent is so difficult, but try to remember all the happy times you shared.

It reminds us to always remember to cherish each and every day you spend with your family. We all get overwhelmed with the day to day things life throws at us, but it's so important to step back and cherish your blessings.

tlski, I am so very, very sorry for your loss. I cannot imagine your grief. I am enveloping you in a massive cyber-hug. :hug::hug::hug:

Your dad and you and your family are in my prayers.

I wonder if Bono stopped by Larry's set. He was just up in Toronto a few days ago for a meeting and Toronto is only about an hour from where Larry's shooting.

I wonder if Bono stopped by Larry's set. He was just up in Toronto a few days ago for a meeting and Toronto is only about an hour from where Larry's shooting.

I guess you missed my earlier posts in the thread - filming of Larry's movie wrapped (at least in Orangeville) on the Tuesday (ie the day after the news broke about him being there). I went there with friends on the Thursday and that's what we were told, and you could see in the streets it was the truth, given the library is on the main street *g* (The library is the "bank" in the movie :)) It's pretty impressive they were able to keep Larry's presence a secret for that long!

tlski, I'm sorry about your loss :hug::hug::hug:

I guess you missed my earlier posts in the thread - filming of Larry's movie wrapped (at least in Orangeville) on the Tuesday (ie the day after the news broke about him being there). I went there with friends on the Thursday and that's what we were told, and you could see in the streets it was the truth, given the library is on the main street *g* (The library is the "bank" in the movie :)) It's pretty impressive they were able to keep Larry's presence a secret for that long!

tlski, I'm sorry about your loss :hug::hug::hug:
Yeah I did miss your post. Too bad you made the trip and didn't get to see him. Guess Bono didn't see him either :sexywink:

Wow I love these photos!! I'm so jealous of that lucky fan. Would love have hsi arm around me. Not a big fan of the facial hair, but he's still damn sexy.

Back
Top Bottom