Mojo magazine request.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not much there other than a page size pick of Bono and his Irish Falcon. (Good pic) And a page long review of the Boston show.

Interesting that MOJO would put U2's name in bright red and in such a large font for something as small as a page-long live review.

Guess they know there are a lot of us fans out here and that seeing U2 on a magazine will catch our eye.

Not much there other than a page size pick of Bono and his Irish Falcon. (Good pic) And a page long review of the Boston show.

Interesting that MOJO would put U2's name in bright red and in such a large font for something as small as a page-long live review.

Guess they know there are a lot of us fans out here and that seeing U2 on a magazine will catch our eye.

Does he still have the Falcon ?

Does he still have the Falcon ?

Bono has a number of Irish Falcon's. That is the nifty bit about having a 'signature' model, one can get boat loads of them.

On Vertigo, there were (4) Irish Falcon's and (2) of the black Gibson Elvis Presley Dove acoustics.

One of the (4) Falcon's may have been one of the guitars that was auctioned in the 2007 Icons of Music Auction... or it could have been one of yet MORE of the Irish Falcons that he may have.

There are two versions of the Falcon. The differences being in the switch and knob configurations.

Bono_Guitars_Vertigo_tour-1.jpg

Ah Roger's lovely grizzly face. Its about time he gave us Floyd fans something new, a tour or new album, just something please Roger!!

You gotta move Biggs! :D

One needs to have access to U2 and U2 items. Not getting magazines i.n Finland... not good. Hope the scans will help for now.

Yeah, I know Finland isn't the best place to live if you want easy access to all the U2 stuff that's out there in the big wide world! :sigh: But that just makes me all the appreciative of the few items (concerts! :D ) that come my way!! :sexywink:

Thanks so much for the scans! :hug:

I saw the Mojo edition some days ago and didn't buy it because I didn't think it was worth the money with only two pages. Thanks for scanning :up: Love the guitar picture. It shows that Bono has his hands all over the instrument instead of just simply playing it :lol:

Or Phil (that is his new Tech's name, correct) had his grubby paws all over the guitar. :D

I saw the Mojo edition some days ago and didn't buy it because I didn't think it was worth the money with only two pages. Thanks for scanning :up: Love the guitar picture. It shows that Bono has his hands all over the instrument instead of just simply playing it :lol:

Thanks for the scan Edge_O :hug: You know about the magazine problem over here:huh: :reject:

Back
Top Bottom